Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston was stupid for drafting him that early if they knew this would be a potential concern anyway.  Can't blame Royce for this.  It's not like he was hiding it; all the information was out there. 

Yall are heartless on Royce man. :smh:

I don't know if this is news to anyone, but Open Court will be coming back on Tuesday with all new episodes. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Easily my favorite piece of content outside of the Dream Team documentary that NBATV has produced.

Nothing like some NBA greats chopping it up. :pimp:

Yall are heartless on Royce man. :smh:
I don't know if this is news to anyone, but Open Court will be coming back on Tuesday with all new episodes. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Easily my favorite piece of content outside of the Dream Team documentary that NBATV has produced.

I hope they do more NB80s episodes too. Those were fun as well.

I hope they do more NB80s episodes too. Those were fun as well.

I don't necessarily hate the NB80's, I definitely watched them.

But to me, they were just a rip off of the I Love the 70s/80s shows.

Open Court was much better, IMO.

NBATV needs to get more variety in their networking.

They show the same thing all off-season long.

Old All-Star games, old Finals games, and old high-scoring games.

If they produced more documentaries like they did for The Dream Team... :pimp:

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

They have some video up on NBA.com Chuck fell asleep on set :rofl:

play him only for home games

but seriously i think he can't take pills because it would be too many pills for an 82 game schedule

What constitutes "short distance?"
Where are the 5 closest NBA cities to Houston?
I feel bad for dude, but the Rockets knew what they were getting when they drafted him. As good as he could be, I still think he'll be out of the league in 2-3 years doing his own thing.

I'm not sure how they are going to do it, but I think its going to be pretty difficult. The nights they have back to backs will be tough.

In other news...

Penny Hardaway and Peyton Manning are now part of the minority group for the Memphis Grizzlies . :pimp:

That's Justin Timberlake, Penny, Peyton, Autozone owners, Congressman Harold Ford and more. The team in Memphis FOREVA

good, im not a fan, but memphis is a great basketball city

Last edited:
Zyzz didn't know Cincinatti was in Ohio...and he lives in Michigan. He had clearly demonstrated time and time again he is not the brightest fellow, don't know why yall even get up in arms

Yall are heartless on Royce man.
mean.gif

what have peope said that is wrong tho?

you cant have what he has and expect to be a full time NBA player.

i hope the best and it works out for him, but history shows dude is going to have a very tough time doing it

Zyzz didn't know Cincinatti was in Ohio...and he lives in Michigan. He had clearly demonstrated time and time again he is not the brightest fellow, don't know why yall even get up in arms

I try to remind myself about this when dealing w/ Zyzz. DipsetGeneral too.

what have peope said that is wrong tho?

you cant have what he has and expect to be a full time NBA player.

i hope the best and it works out for him, but history shows dude is going to have a very tough time doing it

I feel same exact way, but people on here saying he is crying and being a woman. That's just not right.

I feel same exact way, but people on here saying he is crying and being a woman. That's just not right.

Yeah, I'm not saying he can, or even should, have a successful NBA career. I just object to the idea that he can somehow just suck it up and get over his anxiety. That's not how his kind of disorder works.

whats Wade wearing :nerd:

Look like some weird, varient LeBron IIs.

And what is Barnes doing in that pic of Blake dunking? He looks like he's thinking, "damn, this dude is on my team now and I still don't like this !@#$."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom