Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh.gif

*waits for Lakers fans to further cry about how David Stern screwed them out of CP3*

Even though they have:

Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Dwight Howard
Pau Gasol
Ron Artest
Antawn Jamison

It's a competition between quik and mjshoes over who can upset Laker fans the most...

And it's sitting at a dead-heat.

LOL. Blake Griffin isnt better than David Lee and is nly starting because the ASG starters are decided by the fans and he has a huge hype machine. With that said, Golden State :x

SPURS!!!!!:pimp:

I have no opinion on the Griffin vs. Lee thing, it's just worth remembering that David Lee has always been worse than his numbers because he is a HORRIBLE defender.

You guys need to lay off of MJ. Let the dude enjoy his moment. He's def not at MMG's level yet.

People on NT end up disliking the Texans solely to not hear anything from MMG :lol:

You guys need to lay off of MJ. Let the dude enjoy his moment. He's def not at MMG's level yet.

People on NT end up disliking the Texans solely to not hear anything from MMG :lol:

It's really the same here though with the Clips... :lol:

But nah, its not all that bad.

Quik isnt pissing anyone off he's been so ANTI-LAKERS for years that people just see his posts and keep scrolling down.
We all know the routine by now.

Its all gravy. :lol:

Rockets suspend Royce White
Updated: January 6, 2013, 11:51 AM ET
Associated Press

HOUSTON -- The Houston Rockets have suspended first-round pick Royce White for "refusing to provide services" required by his contract.

White
General manager Daryl Morey said Sunday that the team will continue to work with White in hopes of finding a resolution.

Last week, White refused his assignment to Houston's D-League affiliate. The 16th overall pick in the June draft has spent most of the season on Houston's inactive list while he and the team figure out how to handle his anxiety disorder and overall mental health.

The 6-foot-8 White missed the first week of training camp. He flew to Detroit with the team for the season opener and then traveled by bus to Atlanta and Memphis for games. But he soon stopped participating in team activities, saying his mental health took precedence over his NBA career.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8818221/houston-rockets-suspend-royce-white-cite-breach-contract

I don't know if I even feel sorry for the dude anymore. He's having an opportunity given to him that millions of people would kill for. Many people work their ***** off for years and aren't given the opportunity he's been given.

I get that he's suffering from a mental illness, but there has to be a way around him getting over his fear of flying. Why can't they just knock him out for the plane ride?

Last edited:
If you knocked a person out that many times they would get Ill.

I just think the guy comes off as a prick. Ruins it for other people who have anxiety issues

I was talking with a friend recently about the clips success, and how much cp3 has had to do with it, heck even DeAndre Jordan is a better player thanks to the feeds he gets from paul

Royce White :smh:

This is a chance of a lifetime.

It's really the same here though with the Clips... :lol:

But nah, its not all that bad.

Quik isnt pissing anyone off he's been so ANTI-LAKERS for years that people just see his posts and keep scrolling down.
We all know the routine by now.

Its all gravy. :lol:

Exactly. You can't take some of these dudes serious. It's only entertainment *Jay Z voice*

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for Royce at all after all his nonsense on twitter. Nothing like making yourself the 100% victim when your team was firmly behind you and went out of their way to accommodate you. Kick rocks.

Royce is really going to screw over future prospects that deal with mental health issues.

At the very least a player will think twice before openly talking about it after Royce.

Royce White need to find another career. :rolleyes

I was talking with a friend recently about the clips success, and how much cp3 has had to do with it, heck even DeAndre Jordan is a better player thanks to the feeds he gets from paul

tumblr_mfp1zmOq2I1r4fk9jo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom