Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waits for Lakers fans to further cry about how David Stern screwed them out of CP3*

Even though they have:

Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Dwight Howard
Pau Gasol
Ron Artest
Antawn Jamison

fixed

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for Royce at all after all his nonsense on twitter. Nothing like making yourself the 100% victim when your team was firmly behind you and went out of their way to accommodate you. Kick rocks.

Since you're a Rockets fan, can you shed light on this?

What's the deal? Who's really to blame?

The extent of my understanding of the issue is that Royce and the Rockets were working together to resolve his problem. Then out of nowhere dude goes on Twitter and ***** on the Rockets.

Rockets then assign him to the D-League and he doesn't want to go. Now he's suspended?

That sums it up?

Royce is annoying, dude needs to stop acting like a victim. its annoying and pathetic.

It's the rockets fault..

Everyone knew about his condition.

They drafted him anyway,

Live with it.

Last edited:
But it's just a fear of flying!!!

I mean how badly can it really effect a person? Sorry for my ignorance. I really want to know.

Royce White is a rookie. He has no say how the rockets are to deal with him.

Rockets have done EVERYTHING they can to help this lame. No other team will waste their time.

Last edited:
Why can't he at least play some home games? :lol:

I get the reason behind why he can't do that, but still.

Get on an NBA court.

Last edited:
It's the rockets fault..

Everyone knew about his condition.

They drafted him anyway,

Live with it.

The only way I blame the Rockets is if in the pre draft conversations dude said he was unwilling to fly and then the Rockets drafted him anyways. If he made it sound like he would work with the Rockets on the flying issue, then when he got drafted decided he wasnt going to work with them hes a lame. He basically seems like hes not even budging on the issue at this point. I would like to know what his demands are. Is he asking for a private tour bus to travel?

At this point hes not even a starter/key piece to what the Rockets are doing. What leverage does he feel he has on them?

it's not even about the flying anymore. he doesnt want to go down to the d-league. all rockets rookies have put in work down there. heck, terrence jones is still down there. this guy expected to come in and just get minutes without working out or being with the team?
he just messed it up for the next guy who has issues and wants a chance.

rockets wont miss him cause they never really had him. only thing that changes is royce isnt getting paid to sit at home and tweet

Last edited:
it's not even about the flying anymore. he doesnt want to go down to the d-league. all rockets rookies have put in work down there. heck, terrence jones is still down there. this guy expected to come in and just get minutes without working out or being with the team?
he just messed it up for the next guy who has issues and wants a chance.

If this is the case then yea I dont blame the Rockets one bit. Dude is just being a ***** now.

Fred Hoiberg's patience must be unparalleled.

this. damn good salesman too in convincing his buddy mchale to draft this kid with the 16th pick when NO other team was going to waste guranteed money at a high risk player.

This dude Royce White. Team needs to just throw a straight jacket on him and throw him on the damn plane. Needs to get over his fear. He is acting like a premadonna without having done a damn thing in the league. If a team is taking a chance and paying him the money he is getting he needs to make more of an effort. If not retire and find a new career.

Damn, some Super Saiyan level trolling in here last night.
laugh.gif

This Royce White situation.
mean.gif

Where is he anyway? I assume he's in Houston just not with the team.

I don't say anything about the Lakers or their fans that isn't true.

Last edited:
I know small ball is the trend in the NBA, but do you think teams could play big-ball?

for example, could the Nuggets compete with a lineup of

Wilson Chandler
Gallo
Iggy
Faried
Mcgee?

or could the Pacers compete with a lineup of

Paul George
Gerald Green
Danny Granger
David West
Roy Hibbert?

Just curious about other peoples thoughts

I know small ball is the trend in the NBA, but do you think teams could play big-ball?

for example, could the Nuggets compete with a lineup of

Wilson Chandler
Gallo
Iggy
Faried
Mcgee?

or could the Pacers compete with a lineup of

Paul George
Gerald Green
Danny Granger
David West
Roy Hibbert?

Just curious about other peoples thoughts
I was just having this conversation earlier this week but we used Memphis' roster as a way to try and alleviate the Gay/Randolph issue. I'd have to see it actually happen to be sure, but all signs point to no. No true PG on the floor is a huge issue as the Lakers have proven this year and theyd get killed on the break. The only way for it to work would be for the team that does it to have the greatest half court offense ever, and to either dominate the offensive glass completely or dont bother with it at all and always be on the get back after the shot goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom