Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in his sweet spot, with a smaller guy on him, 13/18, yet instead passed to a guy who took a grand total of ONE shot in the game.

Then again, I can see why pansy-*** Bosh would see all 5'10'' of Dame Lillard and get scared of shot getting blocked...

laugh.gif
70289745.jpg

That's Chris Bosh for ya.
laugh.gif

If by that you mean make the right pass to a teammate, then yes, Bron gon Bron.

It's 2013, we're not still doing the "Lebron passed up the big shot" complaint, are we?

It's silly. Bron finds the open man every single damn time because he demands so much attention.

No one says anything when Ray Ray drains the three.

Don't know why you even bothered responding to that Big J.

Heat really struggling on the road right now.

They're under .500 now with this loss I believe.

Can't believe Chalmers missed that, but the Heat never should have let it get this close anyway. Just when Bosh finally starts hustling in the paint, Bron struggled offensively for the first time in like 60 games.

:lol: fools, Y'all want Bron to take a contested terrible shot ala Kobe or pass to Bosh in his spot?

Bosh needs to take that shot, he was playing great. At the same time Mario can hit that shot.

Dog, If Lebron was open he would still pass because he scare.

By the time Bosh gather he would be contested. Lebron got a 6'4 dude on him and he can't go anywhere. His iso game is weak.

LePass

Sore ankle and knee Bron plays 42 minutes. More than anyone else.

Not only that their double digit rebounding advantage also dwindled down the stretch as well.

Spoelstra is an idiot.

Any Laker fan that is celebrating Miami's loss in this thread deserves to be banned from the Laker thread.

Theres nothing to celebrate when our team is 15-20 on a 5 game losing streak. :stoneface:

smh @ laughing at Bron or anyone for that matter when our teams been playing like a joke.

And you guys wonder why we get trolls coming into our thread trying to rattle our cage. Its because of a few of you who are making us all look like kids and pissing people off.

Until we start winning basketball games no one should be laughing at any other team. :smh:

Any Laker fan that is celebrating Miami's loss in this thread deserves to be banned from the Laker thread.

Theres nothing to celebrate when our team is 15-20 on a 5 game losing streak. :stoneface:

smh @ laughing at Bron or anyone for that matter when our teams been playing like a joke.

And you guys wonder why we get trolls coming into our thread trying to rattle our cage. Its because of a few of you who are making us all look like kids and pissing people off.

Until we start winning basketball games no one should be laughing at any other team. :smh:

You sound scared. Even more so than when you reply to DBD.

Lebron play for stat.

I wouldn't be shock if he check his stat at the end of every quarter.

Lepass

Who cares bro? LePass is still the reigning champ and as far as I can tell he's still a high playoff seed in the eastern conference standings.

Where are we at? I don't even know how you could care about LeBron's passing so much when we ain't even in the playoff picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom