Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is only .27 misses per game behind. Soon as the athleticism fades, he'll own the record.

Repped

This dude is the most overrated iso player i've seen in NBA.

Even chubby Melo has a better first step than him.

Without the screen. Lebron ain't @%

Actually the problem is the pick.  Why with 10 seconds left are they running a pick n roll or pick n pop?  The dude should be able to create a decent shot or get fouled.  The issue is he's too scared to miss the clutch shot or miss the clutch free throws so him and the coaching staff avoid the situation completely.  THis is just like in Utah last year when he passed to Haslem.  Yes thats a good pass but not with the game on the line.  Why even set him a screen in the first place?

Or better yet give the ball to Wade.  I'm just tired of seeing this dude treat the last possession like a normal middle of the 2nd quarter possession.  He's too great for this to be his legacy.  He needs to face the demons word to Dragon- The bruce lee story :lol:

He was trying to get that triple double. :smokin

WITNESS :pimp:

This miserable Lakers season got Lakers' fans going at each others necks.
laugh.gif

NWO vs. NWO Wolfpac all over again.

OMG.

How do you miss this?! :rofl:

I have no idea if I'm late, but this is awesome. :rofl:

I need to start playing that Amir Johnson game, dude played it off so easily. :rofl:

This is where we moved down to in the 2nd half before moving further down at the end of regulation. Place got pretty loud in the last two minutes :pimp:

Who cares bro? LePass is still the reigning champ and as far as I can tell he's still a high playoff seed in the eastern conference standings.

Where are we at? I don't even know how you could care about LeBron's passing so much when we ain't even in the playoff picture.

exactly.. and i hope nobody is surprised if/when lebron wins a few more rings.. dude has been playing great and he's carrying his team.

We have 4 hall of famers and can't eem make the playoffs..

Repped, glad someone understands.

Im not trying to be the "king" of laker fans, im not telling you what to do. Aint tryna be no dad.
Im just sayin how ironic is it when a bunch of laker fans are in here laughing at teams for losing when we look like the worst team in the league right now?
Just think about it man.

But do what you want. Im out, don't worry the committee is going to sleep. goodnight. :rolleyes

Okay, but then you patronize and say people should be banned from the Laker thread because of how they talk. And when you're in the Laker thread you call other Laker fans "kids" when talking to certain other Laker posters and act like you're a class above (I'm getting this from when D'Antoni was first hired). **** is annoying, no one is looking for your approval or acceptance.

This is where we moved down to in the 2nd half before moving further down at the end of regulation. Place got pretty loud in the last two minutes
pimp.gif
Looks empty
This was at the start of the 2nd half... I was honestly surprised at how filled up the place was. I think the announced crowd was 14 or 15k, 17k is capacity.

It was nice to kick back for 3 hours and not think about the Kings leaving 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's time to panic, #CelticNation. Boston has been blown out 3 of the four games in this West Coast trip. Not only do we lose to the surging Clippers & Warriors, but we lose to a traditionally very bad basketball team in the Sacramento Queens. No Tyreke or Marcus Thorton (At least in the 2nd half).

Boston barely scores in the halfcourt lately, and they can only really score when we get stops. Our defense is absolutely porous when KGizzle sits down.

Two things Doc Rivers & Danny Ainge really need to discuss...

1. Inserting Jeff Green in the starting line-up. (Maybe along with Avery Bradley). So we can play small ball, but score in transition. We already can't rebound a lick and have no shot blockers downlow, so we might as well run. Problem with that is Pierce & KG are gonna have to play a little less minutes.

2. Bring up Fab Melo, and play Barbosa and Kris Joseph. This right here is just desperation, i'm speaking out of. I'm not quite sure why Leandro doesn't play alot; the guy can score. I know Fab Melo is offensively a ways away, but we are desperate at this point. Kris Joseph can score the ball, but I dunno how his defense is.

Were struggling defensively and you want to start Kris Joseph and Leandro Barbosa?

This is where we moved down to in the 2nd half before moving further down at the end of regulation. Place got pretty loud in the last two minutes :pimp:

Looks empty
This was at the start of the 2nd half... I was honestly surprised at how filled up the place was. I think the announced crowd was 14 or 15k, 17k is capacity.

It was nice to kick back for 3 hours and not think about the Kings leaving :\ :wow:

Much Respect :pimp:

I was hoping to catch a Kings Warriors game they moved but they were weeknight game :frown:

This is where we moved down to in the 2nd half before moving further down at the end of regulation. Place got pretty loud in the last two minutes
pimp.gif

Looks empty

It was nice to kick back for 3 hours and not think about the Kings leaving 
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
Much Respect
pimp.gif

I was hoping to catch a Kings Warriors game they moved but they were weeknight game
frown.gif
I've actually been to both Kings/Warriors games so far this year 
nthat.gif
 Might as well try to catch the other 2 in Oakland if its gonna be their last season as the Sacramento Kings.

Hell I'm thinking about ponying up watching them play at the Staples Center one last time 
smokin.gif

whats wrong with weeknight games?

I'm disappointed at this thread.  I thought their would be more legit NBA basketball talk.  Not a bunch homers and dudes insulting other homers.  Who cares what team you like.  Bring some decent discussion about players, teams, and current events in the league.  C'mon man ya'll are better than this.

I'm disappointed at this thread.  I thought their would be more legit NBA basketball talk.  Not a bunch homers and dudes insulting other homers.  Who cares what team you like.  Bring some decent discussion about players, teams, and current events in the league.  C'mon man ya'll are better than this.

It's usually like this every night after games

Discussions about players, teams, etc usually takes place in the afternoon/early evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom