Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Laker fan that is celebrating Miami's loss in this thread deserves to be banned from the Laker thread.

Theres nothing to celebrate when our team is 15-20 on a 5 game losing streak. :stoneface:

smh @ laughing at Bron or anyone for that matter when our teams been playing like a joke.

And you guys wonder why we get trolls coming into our thread trying to rattle our cage. Its because of a few of you who are making us all look like kids and pissing people off.

Until we start winning basketball games no one should be laughing at any other team. :smh:

*Insert theRockClapping.Gif*

Any Laker fan that is celebrating Miami's loss in this thread deserves to be banned from the Laker thread.

Theres nothing to celebrate when our team is 15-20 on a 5 game losing streak. :stoneface:

smh @ laughing at Bron or anyone for that matter when our teams been playing like a joke.

And you guys wonder why we get trolls coming into our thread trying to rattle our cage. Its because of a few of you who are making us all look like kids and pissing people off.

Until we start winning basketball games no one should be laughing at any other team. :smh:

So we can't talk when Miami lose?

It's an online forum dude. RELAX. No body is paying anybody rent here. You worry too much about reputation and all that crap.

Who cares bro? LePass is still the reigning champ and as far as I can tell he's still a high playoff seed in the eastern conference standings.

Where are we at? I don't even know how you could care about LeBron's passing so much when we ain't even in the playoff picture.

exactly.. and i hope nobody is surprised if/when lebron wins a few more rings.. dude has been playing great and he's carrying his team.

We have 4 hall of famers and can't eem make the playoffs..

Oh great.

Here comes all the ridiculous Lakers trade scenarios

*Sacre for Love! Works for both teams!*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Yo! I spit out my milk as soon as I read this.

You have my respect now bro. I will no longer group you with the other Laker stans.

Bron is only .27 misses per game behind. Soon as the athleticism fades, he'll own the record.

Repped

This dude is the most overrated iso player i've seen in NBA.

Even chubby Melo has a better first step than him.

Without the screen. Lebron ain't @%

You sound scared. Even more so than when you reply to DBD.

Yeah bro, Im scared. Of you.

You got me.

Continue to laugh at LeBron's pass while you make Laker fans look even worse. We got no room to talk **** right now, we just look like hypocrites.
I'm over here defending us every night telling people to stop trolling or ease off, then the next night I come in and i see you two laughing at other teams that are losing acting the same way.

No wonder people like to hate on us. I don't even blame them right now.

Sit down man, ain't nothing to be celebrating right now if you a real Laker fan.

Why you mad?

I'll post as I please.

not mad at all.. just noticed that when something isn't even about kobe.. you bring him up.. you say you hate em. its apparent you hate em, yet at every goddamn opportunity you bring it up.

Everybody on niketalk knows.. we get it.. stop bringing it up... ******g annoying.

Some of you can't be serious.

But I shouldn't be all that surprised.

Last edited:

You sound scared. Even more so than when you reply to DBD.

Yeah bro, Im scared. Of you.

You got me.

Continue to laugh at LeBron's pass while you make Laker fans look even worse. We got no room to talk **** right now, we just look like hypocrites.
I'm over here defending us every night telling people to stop trolling or ease off, then the next night I come in and i see you two laughing at other teams that are losing acting the same way.

No wonder people like to hate on us. I don't even blame them right now.

Sit down man, ain't nothing to be celebrating right now if you a real Laker fan.

Naw, your scared of DBD and co. I see you sucking up to him daily. "C'mon bro, I asked you a legit basketball question and you respond with a gif? C'mon bro!".

I didn't realize that there was an appointed Laker overlord who dictates what other Laker fans say.

Word.

Last edited:
Its way to many clowns in this thread. Some Laker fans and Laker haters :smh:

Anyway.... I'm shocked Ray Allen missed that 3 at the top. I thought that was in.

Chuck needs to start giving the Knicks some respect. :lol:

Why you mad?

I'll post as I please.

not mad at all.. just noticed that when something isn't even about kobe.. you bring him up.. you say you hate em. its apparent you hate em, yet at every goddamn opportunity you bring it up.

Everybody on niketalk knows.. we get it.. stop bringing it up... ******g annoying.
No I'll voice my hate for Kobe freely as I want.

You just keep reading it.

Who cares bro? LePass is still the reigning champ and as far as I can tell he's still a high playoff seed in the eastern conference standings.

Where are we at? I don't even know how you could care about LeBron's passing so much when we ain't even in the playoff picture.

exactly.. and i hope nobody is surprised if/when lebron wins a few more rings.. dude has been playing great and he's carrying his team.

We have 4 hall of famers and can't eem make the playoffs..

Repped, glad someone understands.

Im not trying to be the "king" of laker fans, im not telling you what to do. Aint tryna be no dad.
Im just sayin how ironic is it when a bunch of laker fans are in here laughing at teams for losing when we look like the worst team in the league right now?
Just think about it man.

But do what you want. Im out, don't worry the committee is going to sleep. goodnight. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Bron is only .27 misses per game behind. Soon as the athleticism fades, he'll own the record.
Repped

This dude is the most overrated iso player i've seen in NBA.

Even chubby Melo has a better first step than him.

Without the screen. Lebron ain't @%
Actually the problem is the pick.  Why with 10 seconds left are they running a pick n roll or pick n pop?  The dude should be able to create a decent shot or get fouled.  The issue is he's too scared to miss the clutch shot or miss the clutch free throws so him and the coaching staff avoid the situation completely.  THis is just like in Utah last year when he passed to Haslem.  Yes thats a good pass but not with the game on the line.  Why even set him a screen in the first place?

Or better yet give the ball to Wade.  I'm just tired of seeing this dude treat the last possession like a normal middle of the 2nd quarter possession.  He's too great for this to be his legacy.  He needs to face the demons word to Dragon- The bruce lee story
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom