Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm Jesus?

In another world when Oregon doesn't blow that one game every season and Peyton is actually effective in the playoffs.

In all the years I've spent on NikeTalk, I've definitely rustled a few jimmies. However, I have never affected someone so much that they create an avatar for me. To influence and anger someone to that point... make them spend time creating something in my honor...

Thank you, MMG. :pimp: Wear that creepy little avatar proudly. I hope you don't retire again after this weekend, but if you do, you can follow me on Twitter. @chestermcfloppy

Hope to hear from you soon, bud.

In all the years I've spent on NikeTalk, I've definitely rustled a few jimmies. However, I have never affected someone so much that they create an avatar for me. To influence and anger someone to that point... make them spend time creating something in my honor...

Thank you, MMG. :pimp: Wear that creepy little avatar proudly. I hope you don't retire again after this weekend, but if you do, you can follow me on Twitter. @chestermcfloppy

Hope to hear from you soon, bud.

:lol: :smh:

your feathers were def ruffled when I took a few shots at Oregon.

Good luck this weekend :D

Nicely done, but you aren't surpassing my shots at Oregon, no way, no how. And I ain't have to change **** in my avy or sig. Ask around. :lol:

Yep. Go Blazers!

CP's been pretty quiet since Miami went to division 1AA, though.

Naw, we settin up real nice right now. Duke. :nthat:

We should step aside, we're interupting the trolls from talkin in their thread about no part of the NBA at all, just their favorite teams and some videos to watch.

That's like me saying you only liked lebrons because you just finally posted in his shoe thread. Smh. Been a fan of Clips in the darrkest moments. Been laughed at for years, idc, still a fan.

"That Mayweather money lookin' funny in the light..."

http://niketalk.com/t/172599/4-29-7...nd-1-game-5-10-30pm-et-tnt/20_20#post_4142776

http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/reply/2...ltics-Game-6-900-ET-ABCESPN-Rad#reply-2259684

You're still my dawg, Boost

DISGUSTING :x

Last edited:
LOOOOOOL, like I would write that, and I knew it would come up. Peeps know the story behind that and knows I REALLY didn't write that on purpose, lol.

Last edited:
Everybody in the COD thread knows my lil brother has access to my NT account and COD account including DSK. Son hits me with invites, I don't respond because I'm not playing, its my lil brother. If I don't have my mic on its my lil brother playing, not me. I always have my mic on and ive told these dudes my lil bro post on my NT account, dsk knows this. I did not post that hornet thing, my lil brother did. I've never ever in my life liked hornet or Celtics. Im not even bother by the grave digging, have a lol on my behalf I'm not even mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom