Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
douche.gif

Last edited:
Somewhere Mike Brown is laughing at Mike Antoni and the Lakers for firing him.

Mike+Brown+laughs+as+Jerry+Buss+and+Jesse+Buss+smile.JPG

Last edited:
So why did Mike Black get fired for not reaching expectations but Mike D'Antoni is below .500 with a larger sample size and allowed to continue?

So why did Mike Black get fired for not reaching expectations but Mike D'Antoni is below .500 with a larger sample size and allowed to continue?

it's obviously because Mike Brown is black.

/sarcasm

Last edited:

Because even the Lakers can't afford to continue firing coaches and paying the rest of their salary while paying a new one to actually do the job.

OKC have not shown me they can get by the Grizzlies or Clippers yet. Neither team just looks that much better than each other when they matchup. If the top of the West move to the 2nd round, that's going to be one of the best 2nd rounds in I don't know how long. Two great series. I'll prefer a Grizz/Spurs and OKC/LAC matchups.

@DatZNasty: Because it would require Jim & Jerry Buss to swallow their pride & hire the soon to be in-law - & pay very dearly for snubbing him the first time.

OKC have not shown me they can get by the Grizzlies or Clippers yet. Neither team just looks that much better than each other when they matchup. If the top of the West move to the 2nd round, that's going to be one of the best 2nd rounds in I don't know how long. Two great series. I'll prefer a Grizz/Spurs and OKC/LAC matchups.

I think whichever team OKC has to face will have an incredible series. OKC and the Clips would be fun as hell to watch. Grizzlies might **** up though when they move Rudy...I doubt the compensation puts them over the top.

And I'm late as hell....Lillard from Oakland though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
It became clear the players, management and ownership didn't trust Brown in big spots.

Maybe D'Antoni gets to that point himself, but not definitely not now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom