Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAY0WQ1CAAEaL-j.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's some HOF camera work on the Kirk gif. Just shooting some normal stuff, notice the ref, focus on him.. then see Kirk and get the zoom in... just perfect.

yo why is their mascot named clutch? is it because Tmac never got them to the 2nd round or something? :lol:

Last edited:
What does this mean? 
nerd.gif

#MayorKJ He did it! He just told #LeBronJames "We have a team for sale are you interested?"
— Tony Lopez (@tlomedia) January 12, 2013
laugh.gif
#LeBronJames says "Bring me my checkbook" crowd gives a standing O#Ifonlytheywerentjoking
— Tony Lopez (@tlomedia) January 12, 2013
roll.gif
roll.gif
Is this a skit? If not, backstory?
nerd.gif
Nah not a skit, Clutch just saw a lame Lakers jersey wearing fool and decided to slam that **** at him as hard as he possible could

Magic is wylin as usual with that comment. Even when Potato Head was coaching LAL I expected they make the playoffs just off this roster alone.

You telling me after what 4-6 games Pringles can't get the Lakers in the playoffs? Madness. There's no excuses for that.

This says it all to me.:smh: What a bum

ehh thats reaching. im sure every nba player has been caught smiling and joking after a blow out once in a while. you cannot expect players to look like that one gif of that lil girl in the wwe crowd all the time.they are human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom