Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwight can only play in Stan's system........like he's too limited to be in anything else.......kinda sad

Only moves the Lakers can make is to sure up the bench.. To do that, they have to help 2 other teams get a trade done.

Last edited:
ehh thats reaching. im sure every nba player has been caught smiling and joking after a blow out once in a while. you cannot expect players to look like that one gif of that lil girl in the wwe crowd all the time.they are human.

Nah but Dwight jokes and laughs the WHOLE game he was on the bench. Did the same thing when they played S.A..

I get your point, but to see one of the star players laughing on the bench while they lose game after game is not a good look.

50edc9f5afa96f2a2400dfb2-2be251ce-original.gif
Damn
roll.gif

Hey DBD, why the Spurs can't break the century mark against the Grizzlies after going into OT both games this season? Defense giving you guys some trouble?:nerd:

This was fun to watch.

Edit:

Lillard actually missed one shot in between those 12 field goals, but I guess Bob Fitzgerald forgot. He missed his last shot too, but still.

Last edited:
I just saw a Laker fan on another board say that they will trade Pau for Josh Smith, and Jamison and Ebanks for Rudy Gay

:x

Dame running away with the ROY

Dude doesn't even play like a rookie.

Hope my guy Davis stays healthy to make it interesting

Suns, Warriors, Kings, Celtics, Raptors, Clippers and Wizards all interested in trading for Rudy Gay

Hey DBD, why the Spurs can't break the century mark against the Grizzlies after going into OT both games this season? Defense giving you guys some trouble?
nerd.gif
Hey bhz, why cant the Grizzlies get out of the first round on a consistent basis?

What exactly are the Grizzlies looking for in trading away Rudy? If I'm the Sixers I'd see about a package involving Thad Young plus Nick Young and Dorrell Wright's expirings. Jrue-Turner-Gay-Bynum would be a nice nucleus.

Last edited:
Ish Smith. :wow:

Monster and one dunk, then air balls the free throw. :lol:

Last edited:
Ish Smith. :wow:

Monster and one dunk, then air balls the free throw. :lol:

Easily one of the best dunks of the year wow :pimp: :pimp:

On another note, I love the way Jacque Vaughn coaches man. He'll be around for awhile. Even with the Magic team he has now, they are consistently competitive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom