Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Gordon looked good out there.

:rofl:

Celtics look like they have a 20 man roster, can people still be cut at this point & time? Or are rosters solidified?
Kwame is definitely serviceable and would most likely not sit in free agency for long. Just about every team would offer Kwame money to backup their starting bigs. I'd welcome him to Boston.
Lakers really let Golden State score 28 straight points. That's unreal. :stoneface:

It was the super bench that played after the second half...all the important players headed to the locker room early

At this point I think Nikola Mirotic is better than Carlos Boozer right now, the Bulls got a gem on their hands if they can ever get him to come over. :pimp:

Marc Gasol stated that he's going to be less passive and start taking over games. Thank God. I appreciate him trying to get everyone involved, but its time for him to have his best season.

someone sign the man

Last edited by a moderator:
No thanks. He crossed up some scrubby Chinese dude. Wow.

I don't ever care to see Allen Iverson in the NBA.

Ultimate definition of a cancerous player.

And regarding Iverson, I read a translated article from a Chinese site that says he wants a CBA contract, but there's no team interested because he's out of shape and off his game.  Apparently he only scored 4 points in that exhibition game where the video of the crossover came from.

Thank you for the heads up. Put the mute on with the quickness.
I cant stand them homer la announcers.
They are the worst in the league.
:smh:

says the spurs fan with one of the absolute worst commentating crew in all of sports.

The only time i actually feel sorry for you is when I know you gotta hear sean elliots fruity *** for 82 games a season and that bafoon next to him who sounds like he just saw a buffet of food in front of him everytime the spurs score...

But why would a Spurs fan dislike a Spurs homer? Probably the same way that Lakers fans wouldnt mind a Lakers homer, or Celts fan wouldnt mind a C's homer? Yall just be saying anything to come at someones neck on here :smh:
female traits

im a laker fan and i hate stu lantz kobe lovin ***

kings fans hate the kings announcers.

not every one a dead brain homer who likes homer annoying announcers...

But why would a Spurs fan dislike a Spurs homer? Probably the same way that Lakers fans wouldnt mind a Lakers homer, or Celts fan wouldnt mind a C's homer? Yall just be saying anything to come at someones neck on here :smh:
female traits

im a laker fan and i hate stu lantz kobe lovin ***

kings fans hate the kings announcers.

not every one a dead brain homer who likes homer annoying announcers...

I agree, I hate Steelers announcers, but it does make sense that most fans would appreciate THEIR homer announcers than another teams homer announcers

Harrison Barnes is one of those dudes who have games better suited for the NBA than college. He's going to beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom