Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ wish he can get up like that at age 34

Kobe >
this was when jordan was like 39 or 40:

Fast forward ten years later. The music scene was dramatically different, rap lyrics were thuggish and vulgar. But then one song changed the culture and the mindset of many young men and women, it's still the mindset of young people today. Thanks to Juvenile, Lil Wayne, BG, Manny Fresh, and Birdman we now live in the "bling bling" era.
not sure if srs

Kobe's dunk last night was vicious :smh: :smh:

John Legend :rofl:

I have no problems with what Jackson did... Houston was going hard for that record when the game was already decided & GS didn't want to lay down & allow them to do so.

used to hate Kobe and Garnett back in the day

but now I'm a fan of both since I'm guaranteed a game where both will go balls out to win no matter what part of the season we're in, and that is more worth watching than 95% of other games out there.

He is.

It's like when people say Blake would suck if he didn't have his athleticism. Maybe...but he does.

If the style Durant plays is the only way he can score, than Melo is a more versatile scorer. In many circumstances, he can get bullied out of a game or rely so heavily on foul calls, that if they don't come the holes in his game become glaring.

But he's so superhumanly accurate that it doesn't really matter if he can't do this, that or the other.

Melo's got more weapons to fall back on, but Durant never misses, so it doesn't matter that much. Yet.

Last edited:
He is.

It's like when people say Blake would suck if he didn't have his athleticism. Maybe...but he does.

If the style Durant plays is the only way he can score, than Melo is a more versatile scorer. In many circumstances, he can get bullied out of a game or rely so heavily on foul calls, that if they don't come the holes in his game become glaring.

But he's so superhumanly accurate that it doesn't really matter if he can't do this, that or the other.

Melo's got more weapons to fall back on, but Durant never misses, so it doesn't matter that much. Yet.

It's obvious we'd all rather have kd than melo

Melo is a more versatile scorer. And he woukd beat Durant one and one. Doesn't mean Durant isn't better. Don't see how it's mutually exclusive.

I'd take Durant over melo just for the preferential ref treatment alone.

Last edited:
Melo is a more versatile scorer. And he woukd beat Durant one and one. Doesn't mean Durant isn't better. Don't see how it's mutually exclusive.

I'd take Durant over melo just for the preferential ref treatment alone.
LOL

mark jackson last night
pimp.gif

This Melo is a more versatile scorer stuff misses me everytime. I really don't get what ya'll holdin onto.

KD is significantly better off the dribble, drawing fouls and/or finishing at the rim and they've been equal shooting from mid-range and from 3.

Melo is a better offensive rebounder and has been slightly better this year in PNR. That's it. Don't know how that leads to being more versatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom