Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
****!

Kings just ran outta gas.....PROUD of the boys though
the Kings fall apart..... as usual 
ohwell.gif

These Kings players are the dumbest group of basketball players I've EVER seen!

They ran two plays that equal turnovers and let them score easily and Smart didn't call a TO at all. :smh:
I been saying this for years 
laugh.gif

That's cool, but did Patterson, Toneygawd, and Cole Aldrich play?

Really? Marcus Thorton hit a 3 on Bron and said either F off or FU but gonna hug bron at the end of the game like everything is good.

This buddy crap is annoying. Do that @#$* in the back.

Doug sounding like he's had it up to HERE with his team :lol:

To be fair...he was supposed to have the 2nd best Center to anchor that team...

Last edited:
Really? Marcus Thorton hit a 3 on Bron and said either F off or FU but gonna hug bron at the end of the game like everything is good.

This buddy crap is annoying. Do that @#$* in the back.

I agree but with these dudes all around the league playing AAU ball what can you do. YOu sure would not have seen this crap in the 80's and 90's but oh well

The best part about the Doug Collins and Sixers situation is the players quit on him 30 games into last season before beating the depleted Bulls in the playoffs.

And he has all the say in player personnel, so he can't blame this on management. :lol:

What are the chances the Miami Heat win the championship?

What would be the intelligent reasonable guess?

I'd say 95%, maybe that's not enough. Idk.

OKC :smh:

Dirk 20/20 watch.

Well, he got it, and they fricking lost.. :lol:

This season has sucked, hard. Get outstanding performances from him and Brand, but don't get a W in that win column. That's following a heartbreaker at home on Sunday where Dirk went 30/13 against Los Angeles.

Collison 5/15, and Vince 0/8. That's the game right there.

Worst game for Vince as a Maverick, and he's been pretty good this year. 0/8 and three turnovers?

Not meant to happen. :x

Well, he got it, and they fricking lost.. :lol:

This season has sucked, hard. Get outstanding performances from him and Brand, but don't get a W in that win column. That's following a heartbreaker at home on Sunday where Dirk went 30/13 against Los Angeles.

Collison 5/15, and Vince 0/8. That's the game right there.

Worst game for Vince as a Maverick, and he's been pretty good this year. 0/8 and three turnovers?

Not meant to happen. :x

Any hope of possibly making the playoffs if they didn't go out the window sunday, went out the window tonight.

Spurs the only team that can stop them really. Other than that Bron will be adding another ring.

You're ODing with that 95% , i think they can win it all but there are 3 teams i believe can compete with them (Spurs, Indy & OKC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom