• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't DSJ have bad landing mechanics too? I thought I read somewhere that it contributed to his ACL tears.

Wade's gonna start??

After this, it's hard to imagine Wade's ego accepting a bench role even for the betterment of the team.

I do see him starting but spending the majority of his minutes leading the second unit. Lou will have to be creative with coaching this year more than ever.

R2T0wUJG

Wades knees are like stale cookies.
Rose's knee ligaments are wet pasta.

so you have two guys, whom I'm guessing at least for the first half of the year will be starting, two guys and both of them have poverty knee game? And this is with whom you wanna place your faith? Come'n son.

Just last year dudes were saying Kyrie the best number 2 Bron ever had. They said he's even better than Wade. The bron stans I know STAYYYYYYYYED gassing Kyrie. Now they hate him hahahah. Now dudes back on the wade train? :lol:

I mean, Wade isn't some incredible acquisition, but they need to take shots on anyone that can potentially help their team more than their bench did in last year's finals. Wade is a better option than some of the guys they had out there last year.

I mean, Wade isn't some incredible acquisition, but they need to take shots on anyone that can potentially help their team more than their bench did in last year's finals. Wade is a better option than some of the guys they had out there last year.

Facts.

D Wade should be studying everything Shawn Livingston is doing right now if he wants to continue to refuse to shoot 3s.

This much is true. Bron couldn't even leave the floor without the offense completely tanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom