• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh constantly is posting pics and vids of him working out with dudes not on his team but now he aint got nothing for Kyrie :lol:. I see why they aren't teammates anymore
tumblr_n1iwk5BiUR1tsh9bxo1_400.gif

Bron slander free for the month

Just give us a Boston/Cleveland ECF and have Bron iso on Kyrie. Gonna look like that vid of Danny Ainge’s son dunking on him.

Flash, Muscle Memory and Hyattsville finest Jeff Green finna turn back the clock on ya hatas :nthat:

It might make them worse. Wade can't stretch the floor like JR Smith or Kyle Korver.
He doesn't stretch the floor, defend, nor generate efficient offense for himself.

This was an awkward fit when he was a franchise player, this is a bad fit in 2017.

Now they have him and Rose and 1 of them will be sharing the floor with Bron at various points in the game, killing spacing and defense :lol:

Bron too good to his homies. I can't see Wade helping them. Him and Rose can't shoot and that's if they'll even be healthy come finals.

somebody's squad needs to throw Orlando a 2nd rounder for Hezonja and Ross ...Elfrid for a future 1st too

They all gotta go

I read that the sixers were working on embiid's landings and it reminded me of this video I saw a while back

Honestly, Embiid should make it more of a habbit to land backwards and even have controlled falls to reduce the impact. I do it all the time and I feel a huge difference with my landings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom