• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:at KAT's defensive potential. He is the primary reason their team's defense is trash.
If you don’t see how a 7ft mobile big, with great length and good athleticism can eventually be a good defender idk what to tell you.

We’ll revisit this later.
Just feel like y’all gas Jokic because he’s not well known nationally and it makes y’all seem more knowledgeable.

Man averaging 18 12 and 4 on 50/40/90 and we gassing him cause he's unknown?

Upset-Michael-Jordan-Laughs-to-Himself.gif

Best chance & actually winning are two VERY completely different things

Every "tough guy" NBA commentator/fan/etc, thinks that OKC can beat the Warriors because OKC got that "dog in em"

:lol:

This kind of rhetoric was pervasive.

You gonna say this & then post a clip of Stephen A my guy :rofl:... i was listening to one of those ESPN pods, where i believe zack Lowe Or Kevin Arnowitz were predicting the Jazz would be better than them. It's not NEARLY a consensus of people who think OKC is gonna actually beat GS, hell from the start of the season people knew Roberson was playing 25 mpg that **** an automatic disqualification in itself.

That's the typical response for people that don't actually watch him play. I assume you're one of them.

People see him play he's a good player nobody is disputing that, however these basketball hipsters are acting as if he's The Best Big man in the league because he's played AS caliber ball for 50 games on an average team. KAT has proved he's this Good over a longer span, AD & Boogie go without question, Marc Gasol is Better, Porzingus is better.

Dudes are just wylin with the predictions man... talkin 50/40/90 as if it's sustainable. EIGHT players in NBA history have averaged this EIGHT

the man is shot 57/32/82 last season & he's gonna gonna take a much larger role

Last edited:
It’s the cool thing to hate on KAT right now, just like it’s the cool thing to hate on Wiggins.
Oh and I just looked up Jokic’s stat line vs GSW :lol:

Nooooo this again! Melo needs more help! Man he’s played the exact same way his entire career and it doesn’t matter what or who is around him.

Why do the Knicks look like they’re having fun, sharing the ball, and players are stepping up as soon as he leaves? Why did the Denver Nuggets do the exact same thing?

This is someone that missed the playoffs consistently in the East when teams with zero talent were getting the 7th and 8th seeds. Just stop with the excuses.

Wait, what talent did those Knicks teams have...

People see him play he's a good player nobody is disputing that, however these basketball hipsters are acting as if he's The Best Big man in the league because he's played AS caliber ball for 50 games on an average team. KAT has proved he's this Good over a longer span, AD & Boogie go without question, Marc Gasol is Better, Porzingus is better.

Who has been better this season?

It’s the cool thing to hate on KAT right now, just like it’s the cool thing to hate on Wiggins.
Oh and I just looked up Jokic’s stat line vs GSW :lol:
It's easy for people to hate on #1 picks.. it's what comes with being the top pick.

People also love late picks whether they're good or not because it's a good story.

Jokic praise is well deserve tho.. bruh is gifted :pimp:

It's easy for people to hate on #1 picks.. it's what comes with being the top pick.

People also love late picks whether they're good or not because it's a good story.

Jokic praise is well deserve tho.. bruh is gifted :pimp:
Agreed
They think I’m trying to say Jokic is trash though

Maybe hate was the wrong word..top picks are more scrutinized

At this point in time.. KAT's defense is trash tier we will all agree there.

It's funny because coming out of college his biggest strength was that supposed defnese :lol::smh:

I don't even think it's hating. I think pretty much everyone agrees that both KAT and Jokic are terrible defensive players. Offensively, they are very comparable. I just don't see how one could say that right now, KAT is a significantly better player than Jokic.

Wiggins isn’t as good as he was propped up to be but he’s still very good.
KAT exceeded everyone’s expectations (atleast initially)

Who has been better this season?

THE SEASON IS 10 GAMES OLD!!!!!! i'm not willing to place Jokic ahead of Players who have proved themselves for much longer spans so far because he's off to a good start.

and even if we're talking this Season short sample

1)AD
2)Boogie
3) Porzingus
4) Kat
4) Jokic
5) Gasol (and this is shakey because Gasol is leaps & bounds ahead of Jokic defensively)

THE SEASON IS 10 GAMES OLD!!!!!! i'm not willing to place Jokic ahead of Players who have proved themselves for much longer spans so far because he's off to a good start.

and even if we're talking this Season short sample

1)AD
2)Boogie
3) Porzingus
4) Kat
4) Jokic
5) Gasol (and this is shakey because Gasol is leaps & bounds ahead of Jokic defensively)
Why wouldn't Gasol be ahead of KAT as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom