• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he's that great of a defender tho. I know the numbers say he is but watching games he's still pretty bad at times. Effort is definitely there tho

DOSDhcxX0AA_Arw

I'm not sure he's that great of a defender tho. I know the numbers say he is but watching games he's still pretty bad at times. Effort is definitely there tho

whenever I watch him, I see him fighting over screen, sprinting back in transition and contesting shoots.

He did none of this with the Cavs.

It’s 4 people y’all would take in an iso over Kyrie?! Hard pressed for me to go with anyone besides Harden, and that’s arguable.

Tough stretch to be a Thunder fan right now. Defense is good but for some reason when the game is close in the 4th teams just start getting hot as hell. They will eventually figure things out on offense and right the ship.

This is 3 plays :lol:

Example B. They're plenty more

Cant see how you watched him and not noticed this?

Edit: you can be a good defensive player and not be a lockdown defender by playing with effort and following a good game plan which Stevens obviously has.

Tough stretch to be a Thunder fan right now. Defense is good but for some reason when the game is close in the 4th teams just start getting hot as hell. They will eventually figure things out on offense and right the ship.

I think it could be because they can rest on defense all game because nobody passes. So when the 4th comes they're full of life

Example B. They're plenty more

Cant see how you watched him and not noticed this?

Edit: you can be a good defensive player and not be a lockdown defender by playing with effort and following a good game plan which Stevens obviously has.

I did say the effort was there. But like in the magic game he really wasn't doing that much, playing off ball. But when your team's defense is good the metrics will make you look good in a scenario like that

I've watched every minute Kryie has played this year. He's not Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart, but he's been a serviceable defender.

I'd say he's more than serviceable. Can he get beat off the dribble? Yep. Will he occasionally use bad technique when being screened? Yep. But overall he's been a plus.

Will he be able to continue it for the whole season will be the key.

I'd say he's more than serviceable. Can he get beat off the dribble? Yep. Will he occasionally use bad technique when being screened? Yep. But overall he's been a plus.

Will he be able to continue it for the whole season will be the key.
I think that's fair. As of now, he seems to have completely bought-in to Brad's system.

I've watched every minute Kryie has played this year. He's not Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart, but he's been a serviceable defender.

And that's all that people have asked of him. And it's all the Celtics need from him, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom