• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think it's hating. I think pretty much everyone agrees that both KAT and Jokic are terrible defensive players. Offensively, they are very comparable. I just don't see how one could say that right now, KAT is a significantly better player than Jokic.
it isnt really hating at all. mentioning any flaws about a player is seemed as hating by they fans......

Best chance & actually winning are two VERY completely different things

You gonna say this & then post a clip of Stephen A my guy :rofl:... i was listening to one of those ESPN pods, where i believe zack Lowe Or Kevin Arnowitz were predicting the Jazz would be better than them. It's not NEARLY a consensus of people who think OKC is gonna actually beat GS, hell from the start of the season people knew Roberson was playing 25 mpg that **** an automatic disqualification in itself.

Well that's just silly :lol: :lol: they lost their best offensive player in Hayward, and lost their stabilizing PG in George Hill (though he's playing much worse now than when he was in Utah). Anybody that had the Jazz higher than #6 in the West need to go home and be family men.

Why wouldn't Gasol be ahead of KAT as well?

that's really debatable also, although i give more credence to KAT because i saw him as a #1 option last year put 25/12/3 on 54/36/83 for an entire season. He's shown that his output this season can be maintaine (more than likely improved) for this season, Jokic numbers (percentage wise atleast) i don't think are sustainable. So based that there both playing pretty similar right now i'm giving KAT the edge bases on more proof.

I'll take Anything Russell for $500 Alex.

Answer: Lovetohate3000 and jsindaa and wavycrocket like this
Question: What are posts that mention Thunder in a negative light?

TBH it's more Russ than anything and if you pay attention to my liking patterns, I like pretty much anything that completely blows up a lot of the false narratives. I actually like the Thunder organization. Don't take it personal bro:lol:

that's really debatable also, although i give more credence to KAT because i saw him as a #1 option last year put 25/12/3 on 54/36/83 for an entire season. He's shown that his output this season can be maintaine (more than likely improved) for this season, Jokic numbers (percentage wise atleast) i don't think are sustainable. So based that there both playing pretty similar right now i'm giving KAT the edge bases on more proof.

Jokic Is def an 18-20ppg 10-12rpg 5+apg on good percentages type of guy.

I acurallly expect his numbers to go UP once Milsap stops being a black hole.

20ppg 11rpg 6apg on 50/37/85

While winning too. Add it up :pimp:

Well that's just silly :lol: :lol: they lost their best offensive player in Hayward, and lost their stabilizing PG in George Hill (though he's playing much worse now than when he was in Utah). Anybody that had the Jazz higher than #6 in the West need to go home and be family men.

I believe they had them around the 6-7 mark if i remember correctly, they're reasoning was that they believed their defense would still be elite & Hood, Joe ingles :smile:lol:smile:, & an improved bench would be able to makeup for some of the scoring Heyward brought & Rubio would help create easier opportunities.

And i think more of their thinking (to their credit as of right now) was based on the fact it would take OKC until mideseason to really start to gel & they had huge concerns for their bench. With that said i b believe they still had OKC as the team best suited to challenge GS in a 7 game series.

TBH it's more Russ than anything and if you pay attention to my liking patterns, I like pretty much anything that completely blows up a lot of the false narratives. I actually like the Thunder organization. Don't take it personal bro:lol:
i dislike players not teams....

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom