• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please shine a light on how Lavar's so well off? Obviously were well off before the Ball kids were a thing.

Can someone please shine a light on how Lavar's so well off? Obviously were well off before the Ball kids were a thing.

He use to played professional football and even played in for some practice squads in the NFL.
He probably had some investments or something.

1. OKC will be just fine. I can even picture them having a. 60+ win season and better regular season than The Bay. OK3 all averaging 21 pts. Billy Donavan is just a crap professional coach. He should go back to Florida U

2. How long will Alfred be out with a concussion? Jayson Tatum is questionable for tonight. Boston might be in another tight one against Charlotte. We have no answer for Dwight Howard

DOSd9ioW0AAUm0E.jpg

1. OKC will be just fine. I can even picture them having a. 60+ win season and better regular season than The Bay. OK3 all averaging 21 pts. Billy Donavan is just a crap professional coach. He should go back to Florida U

2. How long will Alfred be out with a concussion? Jayson Tatum is questionable for tonight. Boston might be in another tight one against Charlotte. We have no answer for Dwight Howard

tumblr_nt9jfo8IwI1svefdfo3_500.gif

tumblr_m9m7wuSEnn1qe8tjno1_250.gif

200.gif

spoon.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I don't think there's a timetable, but being that it's his 2nd known bout with concussion issues I don't know what to think. :smh:

How are the Bucks not a great defensive team? Srs.

Someone school me.

While they have length, they are very slow on rotations and give up a ton of wide open 3s. It's gonna hurt even more not having Monroe anymore. While he is slow at least he took up a lot of space in the paint. They have to find someone to replace him. Plus Kidd is stubborn and insists on running a system that won't work with the players he has. So for now, with the addition of Bledsoe, I'm guessing the plan is to try to score 120+ per game and hope the other team doesn't shoot well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom