Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn already? he sucks.

the cba created all of these different types of contracts. and exceptions and loopholes. Feels like a new one every week.

What's this hardship exception? Bro got a bad credit score or something?[/QUOTE

of course it is when they're only giving folks 3-4 nationally televised games a week. cable viewership doesn't count League Pass. If you make something that people want more scarce, it makes the demand go up. It's basic economics.

TV games been trash tooo.

STreams saved me

of course it is when they're only giving folks 3-4 nationally televised games a week. cable viewership doesn't count League Pass. If you make something that people want more scarce, it makes the demand go up. It's basic economics.

They started earlier this year so they went up against post season baseball. I would consider theses numbers a success.

Age wise yeah, lol. But the best days of ball were past them. In all honesty, Ben has ONE big year that set him up to get paid. Josh, was a product of the hawks system.

Josh playing the 3 was the worst thing ever. Lowkey he’s an OG for all of these hybrid PFs.

Ben Jordan was averaging 18/3/3 for his career before Detroit. I can’t blame anyone but him for his downfall.

1. OKC will be just fine. I can even picture them having a. 60+ win season and better regular season than The Bay. OK3 all averaging 21 pts. Billy Donavan is just a crap professional coach. He should go back to Florida U

2. How long will Alfred be out with a concussion? Jayson Tatum is questionable for tonight. Boston might be in another tight one against Charlotte. We have no answer for Dwight Howard

Dipset back at it Lol

tumblr_nt9jfo8IwI1svefdfo3_500.gif

tumblr_m9m7wuSEnn1qe8tjno1_250.gif

200.gif

spoon.gif

giphy.gif

60 wins Lmaoo

Dipset came through giving YungFriend hope again.
I will have the Red pill today.

:lol: y’all ainf right. :lol:

What don’t y’all like about the OK3? They have three dynamite scorers and two of them are elite defenders. So you guys are telling me the OK3 aren’t a threat and not a 60 win team?! (Potentially)

:lol: y’all ainf right. :lol:

What don’t y’all like about the OK3? They have three dynamite scorers and two of them are elite defenders. So you guys are telling me the OK3 aren’t a threat and not a 60 win team?! (Potentially)

On paper they were bro, I thought it. But after watching them alot so far. Nahhhh. I blame coaching and Iso ball. Run some D*** sets B.

How likely is it cavs reach finals?

How likely is it bron leaves?

How likely is the 2nd question dependent on the answer of the 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom