• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably saw Bron not giving a damn about defense and thought why should he :lol:

040116-NBA-LeBron-James-Cleveland-Cavaliers-Kyrie-Irving-3.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

Where is Bron supposed to go? He’s gotta leave this Cleveland situation but the Lakers are not where people thought they were going to be.

Maybe Houston. Clippers.

Bron really has no option. It's a wrap on that. Should've worked things out with Drew.

30 teams

Only 1.4 contenders.

Gsw

Then

Cle

Bos

Hou

GSW and Cle are out.

Houston wouldn't work. Too many cooks in the kitchen.

and Boston like

Foh Doughboy.

There's no other serious contending squad.

*I left off san an because they're way too old. And bron is too arrogant to be a system player. Even if the system works wonders.

TBH it's more Russ than anything and if you pay attention to my liking patterns, I like pretty much anything that completely blows up a lot of the false narratives. I actually like the Thunder organization. Don't take it personal bro:lol:
He just be acting like the OKC media he always talking bout ...gotta protect the thunder at all costs !! :lol:

Of course any team can free up cap room. But look at this projected cap 2018. YUCK

Indiana

$47,264,315

Chicago

$37,631,336

LA Lakers

$36,152,225

Dallas

$18,705,345

Atlanta

$14,510,343

LOL at the Bucks thinking Bledsoe is gonna turn that team around.

They are going to end up doing Giannis the way the Thunder did KD, Pelicans did AD, Kings did DC. THey will continue to give him no help then one day he will leave to a team with better players and people will wonder why.

Showtime w/ Lonzo

Magic Reincarnated

but he playing like Magic's Son
pull ya skirt up lonzo
Nobody believed that except Lavar and a few dumb "experts" on TV. And if you did, then you're an idiot too.

You cannot complain about how Lavar is so wrong and then expect/want to see his predictions into fruition. Then when they don't you get upset and claim he's a bust. Well its on you if you buy magic beans from a crackhead on the corner of your neighborhood - not the guy hustling you.

Lonzo is what I and most Lakers fans thought he'd be: a 19 year old kid with great vision and ability to make the team better. Struggles with shot and still very weak as expected but overall pleased with results so far 11 GAMES INTO THE SEASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom