• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was always my main gripe with him. Very good with potential to be great in the open court, but completely pedestrian in the half court.

The NBA game just isn't played like Chino Hills...

Essentially. It's almost impossible, for a myriad of reasons, to run an offense based solely on run run run. So if you're struggling in the half court, that's gonna be troublesome. He'll improve but to what level is the question. I don't see it being to an all star level. Melo I believe in though.

All while running the position like a backup.

All the great playmakers turn it over. Word to Magic Harden

I mean he's averaging 7 assists :lol:. And he's never run pnr before so he's learning on the job. Harden has yet to manage a 2:1 assist/to in his career. As a lead guard it's kind of important to take care of the ball.

He's averaging almost 3 assists for every turnover. That's pretty good for anybody

You know who else had a good assist to turnover ratio

IMG_0336.JPG

Uncle Pauly. It's right up there with Ever clear as liquor you buy in HS cause you have no choice. No slander allowed.

Shout out to 99 Bananas also..

Brandy ain't really my thing but that E&J had me zooted many a nights in college

All the young ***** that can't afford Henny or crown drink Paul round my way. That E&J

I'm just telling you what I know, I worked at a liquor store while I was going to school and I can't remember ever seeing some young dudes coming in for Paul Masson. E&J for sure. Paul was for them old playa cats and the regulars who drank a bottle a day.

Think I read that LeBron would sacrifice to play for pop. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t think Zo’s passing has been anything special. Lakers really got the worst offense in the league?! With a 5-7 record I don’t even care.

Drank Paul in high school on the regular. Not a big Hennessy fan. Keep a bottle of crown black, rye, or reserve on deck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom