• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny seeing people wait for any signs of Lebron declining. Playing 40 mins a night still the best player in the league in year 15. Turned his ankle bad last night and wolverine healed. He a different type of animal.

Bron ain't human

Also Philly's young talent would be ruined. Ben in particular if Bron was there

Yeah I know. I would still lose it if he came though we don't really need him.

Him + Ben + Fultz would never coexist. Fun thought though.

If we playing this game Fox ain't helped his team at all so far. Lonzo is clearly helping his team get easy baskets. :lol:

Different players and both will be straight in the future.

Let’s be fair tho y’all still do boxscores for Lonzo in here ...keep it a 100 on that one

“3-15 blah blah blah” :lol: ...can’t have it like that just for 1 rook , consistency and fairness should be the standard but I know how this thread is with all the bias, hate n fan boys etc

Come on bro that should be the standard for all rookies I been saying that since the season began. Hell I was saying that when he was putting up triple doubles in summer league.

That being said it's pretty hard to ignore Lonzo's box score when he's literally historically bad but still, with Lonzo it's not about the 3/15 it's the poor dribbling, lack of wiggle off the bounce, his finishes being so low / below the rim, not being able to go right, **** like that.

He is a blur in transition though, with an high IQ and a good team defender which is why he was always a high floor guy for me.

Come on bro that should be the standard for all rookies I been saying that since the season began. Hell I was saying that when he was putting up triple doubles in summer league.

That being said it's pretty hard to ignore Lonzo's box score when he's literally historically bad but still, with Lonzo it's not about the 3/15 it's the poor dribbling, lack of wiggle off the bounce, his finishes being so low / below the rim, not being able to go right, **** like that.

He is a blur in transition though, with an high IQ and a good team defender which is why he was always a high floor guy for me.
Hater.

If we playing this game Fox ain't helped his team at all so far. Lonzo is clearly helping his team get easy baskets. :lol:

Different players and both will be straight in the future.

Is he really though? I mean I hate to be a nerd but the Lakers problem this year is offense and...they have the worst offensive player in the league playing 35 minutes a night.

Let’s be fair tho y’all still do boxscores for Lonzo in here ...keep it a 100 on that one

“3-15 blah blah blah” :lol: ...can’t have it like that just for 1 rook , consistency and fairness should be the standard but I know how this thread is with all the bias, hate n fan boys etc

Eh, to a degree. As shoes pointed out though, we also told y'all before he stepped on an NBA court what the red flags were. The first few games we reiterated those things. Y'all brought up box scores. And also he's historically bad statistically speaking, so it's more of a "you might wanna pay attention to this" than it is making a judgement off stats.

One executive tells Wojnarowski that it wouldn’t be surprising to see some talent head from the West to the East, since Western teams are less inclined to believe there’s an opening to make it to the Finals, with the Warriors looking as strong as ever.

– via Hoops Rumors

Shoeking fake BBB :smh:. Shrouded hate.

Lavar son gon turn up eventually. And that summer jam screen going be bright as ever baby :pimp:

Bro on god as many times as I've put my neck out here on NT this is the one time where I'd be glad to be wrong :lol:

Plus in a few years it'll be young melo's time the true starboy :pimp: prodigy about to put BBB on his back whew

Is he really though? I mean I hate to be a nerd but the Lakers problem this year is offense and...they have the worst offensive player in the league playing 35 minutes a night.

Yeah, you gotta stop being a nerd and watch the games bruh. Nance was getting a lot of easy baskets from him. Lopez been getting good looks from him. Passes like the one he threw full court to KCP, he been doing that. His shooting is terrible but if you been watching it's easy to see he's helping them.

Zo def making the trash *** Lakers better. Clown franchise don't even know what they got, or how to best utilize a unique talent like him for real.

Luke Walton sabotaging the boy. He's glued to Brook Lopez's minutes....when it's clear the team and Zo plays at its best when they are flying at a fast pace...and Zo has versatile ball handlers, shooters and cutters around him that run the floor.

Luke ain't making it easy on Zo at all. Like, I rarely see him in opportunities where he's on the receiving end of an action, or put in position where he can cut, curl, make the secondary pass... And it's clear he's an high iq player with the ability and sense to cut/make reads. Zo is also TOO safe with some of his passes.

Right now, he's either in P&R with Lopez. Dumping it to Lopez for a failed post up, transition, or Spotting up and launching end of the shot clock 3s....or driving and missing (cuz he's not a good finisher YET......the boy takes two steps like it's high school :smh:...."crab dribble a bit, my boy).

Still got high hopes for BBB. This going make the story even better. But yeah, Lonzo lil brother >>>> him.

Yeah, you gotta stop being a nerd and watch the games bruh. Nance was getting a lot of easy baskets from him. Lopez been getting good looks from him. Passes like the one he threw full court to KCP, he been doing that. His shooting is terrible but if you been watching it's easy to see he's helping them.

I've seen every game bro.

I've seen Jordan Clarkson, Julius, spearheading runs while Lonzo is on the bench.

SI described it perfectly today

For example, this season he's leading the Lakers in minutes per game, but there have been extended stretches when the offense has looked much better with Jordan Clarkson, Josh Hart and the second unit. That's fine for now, in the middle of another Lakers rebuilding season, but what happens when they are actually trying to win? And how do they sell Lonzo's presence to free agents like Paul George?

He's the worst offensive player in the league, and he plays a ton, and the Lakers are the worst offensive team in the league, they go together. And it's kind of supposed to be that way, which is cool. He'll get better. I have never called him a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom