• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zo def making the trash *** Lakers better. Clown franchise don't even know what they got, or how to best utilize a unique talent like him for real.

Luke Walton sabotaging the boy. He's glued to Brook Lopez's minutes....when it's clear the team and Zo plays at its best when they are flying at a fast pace...and Zo has versatile ball handlers, shooters and cutters around him that run the floor.

Luke ain't making it easy on Zo at all. Like, I rarely see him in opportunities where he's on the receiving end of an action, or put in position where he can cut, curl, make the secondary pass... And it's clear he's an high iq player with the ability and sense to cut/make reads. Zo is also TOO safe with some of his passes.

Right now, he's either in P&R with Lopez. Dumping it to Lopez for a failed post up, transition, or Spotting up and launching end of the shot clock 3s....or driving and missing (cuz he's not a good finisher YET......the boy takes two steps like it's high school :smh:...."crab dribble a bit, my boy).

Still got high hopes for BBB. This going make the story even better. But yeah, Lonzo lil brother >>>> him.

And I agree with all of this too. It's not all doom and gloom with Lonzo, just that everything people were concerned about coming into the draft, is very much so still there.

He's a unique talent that needs really good circumstance to make the most of his talents, and the Lakers are not that right now.

IMG_0334.JPG

Wouldn't surprise me if Lebron went to the Sixers. I mean 2 already super high ceiling studs in Simmons and Embiid and probably Fultz too. I mean it makes most sense. He can also stay east and challenge the Celtics which are his only real threat right now.

Wouldn't surprise me if Lebron went to the Sixers. I mean 2 already super high ceiling studs in Simmons and Embiid and probably Fultz too. I mean it makes most sense. He can also stay east and challenge the Celtics which are his only real threat right now.
Sneakers would look dope too

You don't need to ask that then. :lol:

His shooting is trash while his passing and decision making has been great. Nothing else to really say.

Yeah if you just watching when he shoots.

It's way more than that. For someone who told me to watch the games, the fact that you not seeing that is kind of funny :lol:

But **** all the trash shooting, he'll make open shots eventually,

Through 10 games He can't break anyone down off the dribble, he's a mess whenever he tries to go to the rim, he can't even get a quality shot up going right, And unless it's a pass in transition, all his passes in the halfcourt are safe. Bro legit is like 2 seconds away from turning the ball over whenever he dribbles against pressure lol

The flashes I see, on the offensive side of the ball, are in transition. He's definitely good in the open court. Problem is, he's the complete opposite in the half court and transition is only gonna account for like 20% of your offense.

Saying that Lonzos passing has been great is really just looking for something to identify as a glaring positive to combat all the negatives.

You know who's actually been a great passer this year from the few times I've gotten a chance to watch basketball? My main man Damian Lillard.

Yeah if you just watching when he shoots.

It's way more than that. For someone who told me to watch the games, the fact that you not seeing that is kind of funny :lol:

But **** all the trash shooting, he'll make open shots eventually,

Through 10 games He can't break anyone down off the dribble, he's a mess whenever he tries to go to the rim, he can't even get a quality shot up going right, And unless it's a pass in transition, all his passes in the halfcourt are safe. Bro legit is like 2 seconds away from turning the ball over whenever he dribbles against pressure lol

So first it was "Is he?"

Now it's "well the passes are in transition"

It's a young athletic team. Passes in transition, pushing the pace, helps them.

Saying that Lonzos passing has been great is really just looking for something to identify as a glaring positive to combat all the negatives.

You know who's actually been a great passer this year from the few times I've gotten a chance to watch basketball? My main man Damian Lillard.

Yes. Staying with the rooks though, Ben is insane. Some of the reads I've seen him make. :sick::smh:

The flashes I see, on the offensive side of the ball, are in transition. He's definitely good in the open court. Problem is, he's the complete opposite in the half court and transition is only gonna account for like 20% of your offense.
This was always my main gripe with him. Very good with potential to be great in the open court, but completely pedestrian in the half court.

The NBA game just isn't played like Chino Hills...

We’re both watching the same games They say we don’t watch

Interesting

He makes the safe pass to brook on the roll, or the basic swing pass to an open guy, but none of his passes are mindblowingly good except for the occasional hail mary that he hit KCP with yesterday. He's good in a straight line in transition, and in transition in general,

I've always said with Lonzo that it isn't what he can do it's what he can't do that is worrisome.

Lonzo has been terrible. I don't know how it's debatable. But he's 19 so it's fine.

As long as BBB stock go up............

And if/when Bron leaves CLeveLand, it will be for Texas.

Lastly, Hennything is still possible but that's for the ratchets and appearances.

Paul-Masson-Pineapple-Brandy.jpg

Straight out da bottle ya feel me? Like some sweet Kool-Aid :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom