• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoeking was right about Portland. They ain't gonna do **** unless they get lucky in the draft but even then it might be too late

Their offense is struggly af for some reason I've followed them this season

Shoeking was right about Portland. They ain't gonna do **** unless they get lucky in the draft but even then it might be too late

Their offense is struggly af for some reason I've followed them this season

They've got to move Dame or CJ. A backcourt with that type of size and offensive load will never be good defensively, and it's just hard to see them being able to balance their team out given how ****** they are with who've they've tied money to. They're a 7th or 8th seed at best? Maybe? Idk. They're fun, and I love dame and CJ but together with them getting paid the way they are, Idk how they improve their team in a significant enough way to raise their ceiling.

Came across a yahoo article about Lorenzen Wright.

Apparently they found the gun.

E9192E0E-438A-437F-831B-E3B51DC91BFB.png

Crazy. I bet the murderer thought that **** was over with.

Good win for Brooklyn ... the younger teams in the east playing decent ... no real walk over in the east besides the bulls and hawks. Lol

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers you starting the draft thread? Please do, I have to spam it with Ayton posts. The kid will be the next unicorn

Bagley gotta be the most clumsy yet competent perimeter player I've seen in a long time. He also looks slow as hell but I know he's most likely deceptively fast. Same with his athleticism, it's weirdly lowkey but highly functional. His free throw shooting worries me, in contrast to Ayton who has a sweet stroke

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers you starting the draft thread? Please do, I have to spam it with Ayton posts. The kid will be the next unicorn

Bagley gotta be the most clumsy yet competent perimeter player I've seen in a long time. He also looks slow as hell but I know he's most likely deceptively fast. Same with his athleticism, it's weirdly lowkey but highly functional. His free throw shooting worries me, in contrast to Ayton who has a sweet stroke

I can. What happened to porter jr?

I got both Victor Oladipo and Paul George on my squad.

I tell my friend, 'you know, I think Victor Oladipo has been a better player than Paul George this season'

My friend tells me, 'do you even know how much PG scored tonight?'

I look at the stats.

'Oh.'

'How do you know know that. He's your player!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom