Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
russell_atop_HSS.0.jpg

@addict4sneakers you starting the draft thread? Please do, I have to spam it with Ayton posts. The kid will be the next unicorn

Bagley gotta be the most clumsy yet competent perimeter player I've seen in a long time. He also looks slow as hell but I know he's most likely deceptively fast. Same with his athleticism, it's weirdly lowkey but highly functional. His free throw shooting worries me, in contrast to Ayton who has a sweet stroke
It already exists. NBA Rookie/NBA Draft thread.

True but still.
He's a kid.
We did stupid stuff like this as kids for numerous reasons.
It's just stealing.
If it's something that continues or is habitual that's different but great life lesson.
Gotta live out here to know.

Man...I d-blocked a $700 leather polo jacket outta Macy's when I was 17.....had I got caught, it coulda been a wrap for me. Too slick, too wavy though.

We done all did dumb **** as teens. Free lor Gelo and them.

Yep.
I Remember stealing some CDs and joggers from Target with a fresh full uncashed paycheck in my pocket when I was 17.

I got caught(not Wavy enough I guess) but it was an important curve in my life. I'd be something else, somewhere else had I got away with it.

Thankful for things like that in my life.

If he was caught joyriding then sure kids will be kids is acceptable to a certain degree.

But with the technological advances that have been made from the time you were a kid to now, you have to be an absolute idiot to try to shoplift from high end stores in a different country. And this is all before accounting for social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom