• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....so.....you havent actually learned anything that cant be peeped on houseofhighlights ig huh? You spent more time with a dude over a 3 yr span than you even spent with your fam...and you realized in all that time .....he likes basketball? :lol:

And for the record..im not calling no other man fierce. Sounds like im comparing him to beyonce or some ****

Midas whale follow it with a yasssssss bish

Josh Jackson was lookin good tonight :pimp: :pimp:
18/6/1/2/1

#justwaitonit ✨

Shooting from outside was terrible/horrendous.

But the way he can easily drive to the rack to get buckets is very impressive.

Love his game. Booker was quiet as hell tonight and yet again, the defense was leaky as hell.

True but still.
He's a kid.
We did stupid stuff like this as kids for numerous reasons.
It's just stealing.
If it's something that continues or is habitual that's different but great life lesson.
Gotta live out here to know.

Show me a Man who hasn't made any mistakes and I will show you a fool.

Man...I d-blocked a $700 leather polo jacket outta Macy's when I was 17.....had I got caught, it coulda been a wrap for me. Too slick, too wavy though.

We done all did dumb **** as teens. Free lor Gelo and them.

Sorry, he ain't getting a pass from me. The mission is deeper than all that ****. Your father is trying to launch a brand going up against all these naysayers banking on you his kids to help prove them wrong. Your brother not balling as well as he should, your moms sick and in a wheelchair and you leave and go to China to book some designer **** unnecessarily while you left a freaking Ferrari in your driveway at home. The other cats can afford to do all that dumb crap cause their relatively unknown. You on the other hand....

The difference between us stealing as teenagers and gelo doing it is our families aren't famous, we aren't millionaires and we damn sure wasn't on a schlorship to 1 of the better bball schools. Son ******ed and I have 0 sympathy for him, he was being a follower period. Ol I wanna be down so imma steal wit y'all even though my bro and pops can buy it for me.

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 8.47.35 AM.png

The difference between us stealing as teenagers and gelo doing it is our families aren't famous, we aren't millionaires and we damn sure wasn't on a schlorship to 1 of the better bball schools. Son ******ed and I have 0 sympathy for him, he was being a follower period. Ol I wanna be down so imma steal wit y'all even though my bro and pops can buy it for me.

Part of me would feel like this but he's still a kid, just stupid as hell. All of them

If he was caught joyriding then sure kids will be kids is acceptable to a certain degree.

But with the technological advances that have been made from the time you were a kid to now, you have to be an absolute idiot to try to shoplift from high end stores in a different country. And this is all before accounting for social media.

Even if they didn't get caught by the store surveillance, they still would have to get through customs with the stolen merch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom