• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think Kyrie isnt averaging 25+ because he cant? :lol:.

What you think his scoring ceiling is?

This is kyrie bro. it really just comes down to his durability and conditioning. But he has the skill level to easily get 30. But it's other factors that may outweigh his skills. IT got 30..but messed up his hip in the process. gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Russ got 30, but he had to look like a turtle. Just the way things go.

This is kyrie bro. it really just comes down to his durability and conditioning. But he has the skill level to easily get 30. But it's other factors that may outweigh his skills. IT got 30..but messed up his hip in the process. gotta pay the cost to be the boss. Russ got 30, but he had to look like a turtle. Just the way things go.

He gotta change his shot selection for him to have any shot at 30.

He still doesn't shoot enough 3's for how good of a shooter he is. Plus he doesn't get to the line that often

Lil Zeke was elite in both those regards and that's how he got 29 a game.

Last edited:
Fk Rachel Nichols she always has something to say
She can start talking my ear off as soon as she walks in the door from work as long as she's keeping that Bird clean and ready for me anytime I'd like to slide in.
I mean, "did you have anything else that you wanted to talk about, Rachel....I'm all ears babe"
tumblr_inline_oynr9shm6T1uyz7bc_500.gif

He gotta change his shot selection for him to have any shot at 30.

He still doesn't shoot enough 3's for how good a shooter he is. Plus he doesn't get to the line that often

Lil Zeke was elite in both those regards and that's how he got 29 a game.

this is also very true.

always wild to me to see elite players not know how to draw fouls or get to the line. Kyrie and PG come to mind. Curry just figured it out this year, but even still, it feels like hes regressed to the mean already it seems.

I think part of it is fear over lack of fear. Dudes just arent trying to get hit/hurt. They'd rather be fluid and move around the contact than go right through it. There has to be something thats said over the longevity of a player that gets to the line a lot over one that doesnt. Outside of bron getting fouled and harden, a lot of other guys had had some injuries dude to fouls and being hacked. Guys probably scared.

guys should be practicing with harden and lou will over the summer. those two are wizards.

She can start talking my ear off as soon as she walks in the door from work as long as she's keeping that Bird clean and ready for me anytime I'd like to slide in.
I mean, "did you have anything else that you wanted to talk about, Rachel....I'm all ears babe"
tumblr_inline_oynr9shm6T1uyz7bc_500.gif

Pants just flinched at my desk, cot dammit

Dude almost took a big L for putting his hand up near lebron

*** holes dawg. that dude treating them like the president n ****. how you push the woman on the bench aside b? and made the other guy bounce because he didnt want to get filmed.

nyc should've turned up on that train.

Reactions: God
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom