• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still **** the Celtics but as a basketball fan I wish we could've seen Hayward with this team :smh:

Curious what Celtic fans think. If you can set your innate homerism aside, is Kyrie playing better than Isaiah last year so far or no?

No. IT played out of his mind offensively basically the entire year. Kyrie is a much better passer and defender though.

But if we're comparing only the two players and through 14 games last year and this year, I would give the nod to IT.

The play of of the supporting cast has vastly improved and masked (no pun) any shortcomings Kyrie has had offensively though. Pretty sure most people expect him to pick up the pace offensively too when he returns.

I'm curious as to what people think of the Pistons and why are they so hot right now? Is Drummond motivated now? Did he take a step forward? Reggie started to pass now? Or is it more the supporting cast stepping up?

The only game I watched was my Sixers killing them.
They're basically the same 44 win team from 2 years ago w/ Avery in there instead of KCP, Morris gone but Tobias still there. Brandon's mins going to Ish Smith, etc.

Offense is gonna come back down to earth a little bit as Tobias' regresses to the mean, but they're gonna be solid all year.

Current record is due to the schedule. Only surprising W is at Oracle.

James Harden as the only elite playmaker in the playoffs does not work.

****, LeBron, Kobe, & MJ as the only elite playmakers don't work :lol:

You need at least 2 guys who can generate offense at a high level. CP can do still do that. He also can't be the ONLY guy doing that for you, but if you pair him with another high volume guy I can't think of a better fit come playoff time.

They'll take a step back in the reg season as they sort things out. The boxscore numbers will take a hit initially, but he'll undoubtedly pay dividends in the playoffs.

Ppl gon keep talking bout fit n chemistry until Harden struggles n the Rockets lose ...then it’s “needs more help” and if only they had 1 more good player or a lil more talent :lol:

You always should acquire as much talent as possible and figure out the fit later...adjustments can be made long as u have the personnel

Can we definitely say who the 1-5 seeds will be though?

At this point...I know I can't. After Boston....I have no idea how the standings will shake out. Washington, Toronto, Cleveland, etc. all look super sus right now.
I would still say that the 1-5 seeds in no particular order would be Boston, Cleveland, Washington, Toronto and Milwaukee by the time the season is over with.

Detroit, Philly and Miami in some order in 6-8.

Wizards and Cavs should bounce back second half of the season when IT and Morris are healthy again.

Toronto peaked last year, they shed depth to save on Luxury tax over the summer and pay their vets.

Philly and Charlotte should improve once Fultz and Batum are back.

Bucks w/ Bledsoe are so much fun to watch now and have vastly improved even though it's a small sample size.

This is what I have so far:
1. Boston
2. Bucks (I know, prisoner of the moment but I don't care)
3. Cavs
4. Wizards
5. Toronto
6. Philly/ Det
7. Det/ Philly
8. Charlotte

Orlando, NYK, and Miami will compete for that 7/ 8 spot.

Porzingis, Aaron Gordon are my votes for MIP and can help their teams sneak into that last playoff spot. Russell also is in the running for MIP but no playoff hope.

Raptors look uninterested this year.
Washington bench is bad but so are the shots wall takes.
Cavs are playing ok but they havent touched their potential with crowder, IT And obviously Tristans rebounding is missed. rockets only won by four with all those extra possessions so defense must be improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom