• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really a joke man. Mark Jackson had them routinely running post ups and iso’s for Klay Thompson :lol:

KD slipped back into his bad OKC habits at a few moments last year, ball holding, dribbling nowhere, trying to play 1on1 and Dray lit him up every single time :rofl:

They just approach the game differently.

Brad Stevens’ rosters continue to get better and better each year. Looking forward to seeing what he does.

Stevens seems to be the only other coach that really gets it, in terms of where the league is rapidly headed

You hate on KAT so hard but he’d literally be the 2nd best player on your team :lol:.
What does that have to do with Embiid >Kat or Jokic > Kat.

Something a 2nd grader would say.
That's along the lines of my Mom is prettier than your Mom or Dad beating up Dad.

Were any of yall Sixer fans calling Covington trash? No hate, just crazy how fast he gone get a bag now

I was. I aint even gon lie. His shot selection was terrible before. Throwing up contested 3s & doing too much trying to get to the rim when he aint that kinda player. He was getting booed everytime he touched the ball back then cuz of it & Brett had to talk to him bout his shot selection

But like I've said ever since that game winner last yr against the Wolves i believe at home when them boos turned into cheers, hes been much better. This year he really is the ultimate 3 & D guy. Dude is the definition of improvement

What does that have to do with Embiid >Kat or Jokic > Kat.

Something a 2nd grader would say.
That's along the lines of my Mom is prettier than your Mom or Dad beating up Dad.
You randomly bring up KAT for no reason almost every day.
Worry about getting to .500 and winning a game against KAT.

RoCo seems to have put a much bigger arc on his shot. Dude LAUNCHES it now. Not sure if he did that before.

Is Malcolm Brogdon's 3pt shooting this real?

He shot 40% as a rookie on only 2.6 attempts per game....

And currently shooting 49% on 4.3 attempts this year. That's crazy. He needs to continue to UP his volume.

I need to see the lineup of:

Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Bari
Giannis

:sick: Scary right there.

Brett Brown too, even though his end of the game situation management pisses me off sometimes.

Eh, Brett is blessed with generational talent wouldn't exactly mention him with Stevens or call him one of the coaches fully embracing some of the newer principles. Definitely need to see a season or more before I would be mentioning him. That's just me

Jabari :lol:
Wish kid the best. Don't want u out here looking like amel is for "derrick".

Lebron is a master troll.

He set the bait right before they just happened to match up with the Knicks.

Given last night, this needs to be revisited.

I’m tens of pages behind. Can someone please provide me the takes throughout and after the game. I’m going to catch up but am dying to know in the interim.

Watching this post game interview and man Lebron is so bish made:smh:
Running your mouth when it's not wanted then running to the refs anytime somebody steps to you. To make it worse sending those weak *** subliminals after the fact. Dude really has female tendencies. As talented as he is, I can't ever support his type. You can definitely tell he didn't have a strong male figure growing up.

Watching this post game interview and man Lebron is so bish made:smh:
Running your mouth when it's not wanted then running to the refs anytime somebody steps to you. To make it worse sending those weak *** subliminals after the fact. Dude really has female tendencies. As talented as he is, I can't ever support his type. You can definitely tell he didn't have a strong male figure growing up.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom