Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C5415440-A08E-474C-B0D4-508A0AD0A541.gif

I said it once and I’ll say it again...this dude is completely unguardable.

He is top ten, and the best big in the game.

Watching this post game interview and man Lebron is so bish made:smh:
Running your mouth when it's not wanted then running to the refs anytime somebody steps to you. To make it worse sending those weak *** subliminals after the fact. Dude really has female tendencies. As talented as he is, I can't ever support his type. You can definitely tell he didn't have a strong male figure growing up.
You’re a weirdo

I'm Dead at this dude talking about the Knicks like he dominated some kind of championship Contender. That Sweep this year come finals time will be glorious :rofl::rofl:
the equivalent of someone like curry or kd saying they own the Suns.... And people hyping It up..
. Lol.

Knicks fans have been butthurt as hell ever since dude took those shots at Phil :rofl:

As if the man wasn't persona non grata before :lol:

But he dominates every time he comes there...that doesn’t mess with you a little bit?

1) i'm not a Knicks fan
2) I find it odd that he's making this proclamation because his championship Finals contender team, made a comeback against what is probably gonna be a lottery team. Keep that energy for the GS & SA of the world "King", dudes lives to squabble with role players & is very friendly with the Stars :lol:

Son talking like this Mike killing the 90's Knicks, my guy you was down 23 to a team that plays Lance Thomas heavy minutes RELAX

“GSW is head and shoulders above the Cavs”
*those same people*
“Bron sucks because he can’t beat them in the Finals”

:rofl:

Other people "he's the best to ever play the game... He has two All Stars around him, he makes Everyone better"
"6 Straight Finals, Dominates the East, Look at his STATS"
*those same people*
"He stands no chance against GS, it's unfair"

he gave us hope and everything.. let us get a 20+ point lead..

why *****s say lebron isn't clutch is beyond me.. dude was hitting shots like it was nothing last night in the 4th

all i remember is that one 3 he had over porzingis. it was korver that won that game. him getting hot and being wide open numerous times was the game breaker. bron made great passes though. thats what he does best.

@nickmaz96 Based Jesus Based Jesus etc: ball's in your court. Somebody gotta die

Lebby flexing on the Knicks now after Korver put the team on his back with a 19 pt quarter but he was real silent when we ran up in his place and beat em by 19.

***** acting like his sweaty *** palms and his loud *** heartbeat aint have him bricking them free throws at the end of the game.

He knew the righteous slander that would come if they lost to the sorry *** Knicks again. It's all good tho, let him and his ****** cheerleader IT get their jokes off.

We see em 2 more times and they better hope they find that switch under one of their beds or we'll see who's laughing when he loses in the finals again.

If he even makes it this time.

Lebby flexing on the Knicks now after Korver put the team on his back with a 19 pt quarter but he was real silent when we ran up in his place and beat em by 19.

***** acting like his sweaty *** palms and his loud *** heartbeat aint have him bricking them free throws at the end of the game.

He knew the righteous slander that would come if they lost to the sorry *** Knicks again. It's all good tho, let him and his ****** cheerleader IT get their jokes off.

We see em 2 more times and they better hope they find that switch under one of their beds or we'll see who's laughing when he loses in the finals again.

If he even makes it this time.

C5415440-A08E-474C-B0D4-508A0AD0A541.gif

I said it once and I’ll say it again...this dude is completely unguardable.

He is top ten, and the best big in the game.

nah. kat and boogie and ad would like a few words with you. might give you the hands too.

embiid is great though. incredible talent. he doesnt do anything that they dont though. besides have more personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom