• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2017-11-14-08-08-54.png

NOLA swag

Glad I made that if Houston runs into okc in playoffs they going to whoop that as bet.

Top 3 on my ish list . Russ LeBron and embiid.... F them all. Embiid a fn beast tho.

I was. I aint even gon lie. His shot selection was terrible before. Throwing up contested 3s & doing too much trying to get to the rim when he aint that kinda player. He was getting booed everytime he touched the ball back then cuz of it & Brett had to talk to him bout his shot selection

But like I've said ever since that game winner last yr against the Wolves i believe at home when them boos turned into cheers, hes been much better. This year he really is the ultimate 3 & D guy. Dude is the definition of improvement
I feel you. Tbh his shot selection is still pretty bad, he's been outta control with his green light for a majority of the season hahahaha

Difference is gawd wants him to have a bag so they're going in for now

Is Malcolm Brogdon's 3pt shooting this real?

He shot 40% as a rookie on only 2.6 attempts per game....

And currently shooting 49% on 4.3 attempts this year. That's crazy. He needs to continue to UP his volume.

I need to see the lineup of:

Bledsoe
Brogdon
Middleton
Bari
Giannis

:sick: Scary right there.
Yesssss I was saying this closing lineup will be something

I'm ready for their come up

Watching this post game interview and man Lebron is so bish made:smh:
Running your mouth when it's not wanted then running to the refs anytime somebody steps to you. To make it worse sending those weak *** subliminals after the fact. Dude really has female tendencies. As talented as he is, I can't ever support his type. You can definitely tell he didn't have a strong male figure growing up.
U sound ***** made

Roco deserved all the booing last year he.

We had to let him know **** aint sweet and now look at him hes a changed man. Them boos got to him and thats exactly what we wanted

i fell asleep last night but i caught the highlights. Good overall game

So Lebron dissed the rookie, road the subway in broad daylight. Trolls the Knicks and overcomes a 20 point deficit

Dave East didn’t bring the east coast back for this

Roco deserved all the booing last year he.

We had to let him know **** aint sweet and now look at him hes a changed man. Them boos got to him and thats exactly what we wanted

i fell asleep last night but i caught the highlights. Good overall game
He literally has the same mindset as last year

God bless him but I can easily see y'all turning on him again sooner than later. And this time he'll have a bag on him

Eh, Brett is blessed with generational talent wouldn't exactly mention him with Stevens or call him one of the coaches fully embracing some of the newer principles. Definitely need to see a season or more before I would be mentioning him. That's just me

Nah trust me he was running this same high level passing fast pace lots of threes offense the last few years, it was just with much less talent. He was doing it with Sergio Rodriquez/Ish Smith, Stauskas, Hollis Thompson and Nerlens Noel instead of Ben Simmons, JJ Redick, Dario and Embiid :lol:

He literally has the same mindset as last year

God bless him but I can easily see y'all turning on him again sooner than later. And this time he'll have a bag on him

I watched Covington hit like twenty 35 footers in a row in warmups in a game I was at last year and from that minute on he got my respect :lol: dude's swag was impeccable too. He walked around like he just got done smashing the baddest chick in Philly and nobody could touch him.

Nah trust me he was running this same high level passing fast pace lots of threes offense the last few years, it was just with much less talent. He was doing it with Sergio Rodriquez/Ish Smith, Stauskas, Hollis Thompson and Nerlens Noel instead of Ben Simmons, JJ Redick, Dario and Embiid :lol:

Maybe so. I'm just not ready to call it yet.

Literally came to post that. So much disrespect. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom