Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) i'm not a Knicks fan
2) I find it odd that he's making this proclamation because his championship Finals contender team, made a comeback against what is probably gonna be a lottery team. Keep that energy for the GS & SA of the world "King", dudes lives to squabble with role players & is very friendly with the Stars :lol:

Son talking like this Mike killing the 90's Knicks, my guy you was down 23 to a team that plays Lance Thomas heavy minutes RELAX

This. And that.

Other people "he's the best to ever play the game... He has two All Stars around him, he makes Everyone better"
"6 Straight Finals, Dominates the East, Look at his STATS"
*those same people*
"He stands no chance against GS, it's unfair"

**Also other people**

"He's the greatest of all time. Best player in the league by far. The deepest team of Bron's career. Warriors better watch out. He owns the Warriors. 3-1 jokes"

Those same people in June 2018.....

"He stands no chance against GS, it's unfair"

IMG_9629.GIF

nah. kat and boogie and ad would like a few words with you. might give you the hands too.

embiid is great though. incredible talent. he doesnt do anything that they dont though. besides have more personality.
KATs defensive instincts might be the worst in basketball. Every bit as bad as Jokic’s. He takes awful angles or rotates far too late when helping. Elite offensively but he’s a dreadful defender. He was averaging Shaq numbers last year and they were losing every game because they were giving it right back when the other team had the ball, and he was a major part of that.

He also gets beat down the floor a lot and isn’t a good shot blocker & he doesn’t draw charges. He’s just bad right now.

Demarcus is complete, though. His main issue is inconsistent effort on that end due to his conditioning. But he actually knows what to do.

Last edited:
Watching this post game interview and man Lebron is so bish made:smh:
Running your mouth when it's not wanted then running to the refs anytime somebody steps to you. To make it worse sending those weak *** subliminals after the fact. Dude really has female tendencies. As talented as he is, I can't ever support his type. You can definitely tell he didn't have a strong male figure growing up.

I came in after this morning just to read comments like this :rofl:

People have such deep rooted hate for the Goat :pimp:

yea KAT is complete cheeks on defense, I give you AD but AD don’t shoot the treyball or back to the basket ain’t as good as embiid.

And I just don’t rock with boggie crybaby as.

I feel you. Tbh his shot selection is still pretty bad, he's been outta control with his green light for a majority of the season hahahaha

Difference is gawd wants him to have a bag so they're going in for now

Its much better than it was before. His 3 from the straight out is CRAZY. I just hate when he shoots & theres no one under the bucket to even have a chance at a offensive rebound lol

But korver made like 5 3s in the 4th and made no corny faces to the crowd..

bron makes 1..and he's king.

k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom