• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact he didn't it so confidently fooled the refs lmao

Lebron be taking extra steps on breakaway dunks tho so :lol:

looks like a travel in real time...but in slow mo...is clean and legal. shrugs.

he started the euro in mid dribble so it looks like he's taking 3-4 steps but realy the 2nd stepof the euro is really the first of the gather.

He plants that first right in mid dribble, the left is the gather and then the 2nd right is the 2nd legal step in the gather.because he's so quick it appears he picks up the ball sooner than he does. dude is a euro surgeon.

Tatum is the best Rookie not named Simmons, and it's not close in my book.
He's ice skating out there.
So calm and collected.
Swanlike
When lonzo gets it together by the midway point this season whewwwww

Lonzo have it all. Give me the full load lonzo :wow:

It's not that important, but where do people stand on the whole ROTY thing with injured players? Simmons was drafted a year before all these guys, just seems odd.
While I do think learning the system you'll play in for a year before you hit the floor and getting to be in the pro environment is a solid benefit to players like that, I have no problem with them being in contention for the award.

62526C63-73AA-44C7-8E78-D65908FA6D43.jpeg

buc em buc em @stillin729 @Olympus @Moheezy dat dude chris dat dude chris You need your boy to chill. He keeps thinking it’s sweet out here and I have a feeling that one of these days he’s either going to get snuffed or there will be a intentional hard flagrant foul that leads to injury

62526C63-73AA-44C7-8E78-D65908FA6D43.jpeg

buc em buc em @stillin729 @Olympus @Moheezy dat dude chris dat dude chris You need your boy to chill. He keeps thinking it’s sweet out here and I have a feeling that one of these days he’s either going to get snuffed or there will be a intentional hard flagrant foul that leads to injury

Everybody gets upset that everybody in the league are best buds and hang out with each other all the time then one guy breaks the mold and talks some **** and people got a problem with it

It’s one thing to not be buddy buddy but it’s another to try and constantly call out your contemporaries. I‎t never really seemed like anyone believed the White Gordon Hayward incident to be intentional but just considering the fact he missed two full seasons, played less than half of last season and is just now getting heavy minutes, I‎t seems a bit premature to start rustling jimmies. Don’t get me wrong, he’s already one of the most talented in the league but he should just focus on getting his buckets, staying healthy.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom