Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
62526C63-73AA-44C7-8E78-D65908FA6D43.jpeg

buc em buc em @stillin729 @Olympus Moheezy Moheezy @dat dude chris You need your boy to chill. He keeps thinking it’s sweet out here and I have a feeling that one of these days he’s either going to get snuffed or there will be a intentional hard flagrant foul that leads to injury

What's his name again?

You also thought you could hop twice on the same foot. What are you teaching them kids bro :lol:

He begins the dribble on his right foot. The ball then touches his left hand with his left foot on the ground. THAT'S the gather. He then grabs the ball with two hands while his right foot is down and takes two more steps afterwards. Traveling

It's a travel. **** coach nick

You're getting confused by when he grabs the ball with both hands. The dribble was complete before that

way better then Russ that's for sure.... With Russ everything is so forced and sloppy .
Watching harden is poetry in motion.

Russ, imo, is too aggressive. I love to watch him. He's an extraordinary talent. I just have an issue with his feel for the game, I don't know if that makes any sense. He doesn't know how to really pick his spots which typically results in silly turnovers. Great player though.

You also thought you could hop twice on the same foot. What are you teaching them kids bro :lol:

He begins the dribble on his right foot. The ball then touches his left hand with his left foot on the ground. THAT'S the gather. He then grabs the ball with two hands while his right foot is down and takes two more steps afterwards. Traveling

Nope. You’re embarrassing us, Stanley. You don’t hoop.

tenor.gif

I don’t even like that Coach Nick guy, I just wanted the baseline camera angle. He had already started his gather step before he had the ball. He does that all the time. Only 2 steps with the ball actually in his hands.

This is like the Niketalk Championship :lol: I expect the hot takes to be scorching tonight

I don't have a dog in the fight, I just think this is the best match up for showcasing young talent. Like a pre- Rising Stars Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom