• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a video of this hopping off the same foot twice cuz I'm having a hard time imagining that not being a travel. And I played D-1 and overseas professionally.
My guy Wayne Washington is back on NT. Nice to see you came back :pimp:

***** ruined his whole argument by posting that d wade video :rofl:

if you going call be a ***** then use that word

the problem is, you dont get away with traveling coming up and all of the sudden dudes are allowed to do it in the nba SMH

While moving and having one foot on the floor while catching the ball or ending a dribble the next foot or feet to touch the floor is Step 1 and will become the pivot foot. The purpose of this FIBA rule change is to have a common worldwide traveling rule that better reflects the actions on the court

Don't call 3 in the key Lee. Don't call 8 second half court Lee. Don't call 5 second inbound Lee. Don't call a travel that is not a travel just to kill rhythm Lee. Don't be player/referee Lee

Don't call 3 in the key Lee. Don't call 8 second half court Lee. Don't call 5 second inbound Lee. Don't call a travel that is not a travel just to kill rhythm Lee. Don't be player/referee Lee

Stanley be getting his Joey Crawford on :lol:

JOEY-CRAWFORD.gif

While moving and having one foot on the floor while catching the ball or ending a dribble

This would be the left foot when the ball bounces back to his left hand

the next foot or feet to touch the floor is Step 1 and will become the pivot foot.

This would be the right foot when he grabs the ball with both hands. He takes two steps afterwards.

I'm done. Catch me in the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom