• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall still think he completes the dribble when he grabs it with both hands. Imma have to come out with some instructional DVDs to help y'all out

I still remember Stanleemealone giving tips on how to defend IT’s hesitation step back combo. Like little dude didn’t fry everyone with that move all season but he had the keys from his couch

:lol:

I remember you thinking you could hop on the same foot twice and it wasn't a travel :rofl:. Your passport got plenty stamps

This explains everything. You clearly cannot do that. I posted vids of refs talking about it and everything :lol:. You must get into a lot of arguments playing pickup

Again, you think the move was two hops. It’s a hesitation dribble into a step back. It’s the T Mac move from 2002 in a different direction.

You get a bounce and two steps into a jump shot. You probably step inside foot still like all novices do. TMac brought the outside foot first move. That was 2002, everybody in the hood has that. Now we’re side stepping.

Get your VC game up

Ben Simmons could miss his next 110 shots and still have a higher field goal percentage than Lonzo Ball.

Hmm...

He probably doing euros all through his house :lol:

:rofl::rofl:Cause I can see him eurostepping around strippers to get to kitchen.

It’s a cross over hesitation euro step combo. Move doesn’t come out until 2020. Magic Harden

:lol::lol:

:smh::smh: at hopping of the same foot twice being legal.

Looked like a travel to me.

I need a video of this hopping off the same foot twice cuz I'm having a hard time imagining that not being a travel. And I played D-1 and overseas professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom