• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the potential for this going on for 2 more hours is a good thing or a bad thing. Yall legit funny as hell.

I need a video of this hopping off the same foot twice cuz I'm having a hard time imagining that not being a travel. And I played D-1 and overseas professionally.

Are they talking about this?

Harden, Lebron and CP3 do it all the time if this is what they're talking about.

hardensidesteponklay.gif

Ben Simmons could miss his next 110 shots and still have a higher field goal percentage than Lonzo Ball.

Hmm...
but how many of those will be outside of the paint?

you could say that about a lot of players who shoot over 65% inside the paint
simmons is shooting 33% outside of it tho

Until someone posts a video or shows me where in the rulebook it says you can take three steps after completing a dribble then I'm right and all yall are wrong. Case closed.

Stanleemelone,

thoughts?

This is not even close to the same move and you know it :lol:. From what I remember it was some goober in an empty gym basically doing a double step back off the same foot without dribbling. Of course you were like 'not a travel'

Until someone posts a video or shows me where in the rulebook it says you can take three steps after completing a dribble then I'm right and all yall are wrong. Case closed.

This is not even close to the same move and you know it :lol:

:lol:

Is this a travel at the country club you hoop at?

but how many of those will be outside of the paint?

you could say that about a lot of players who shoot over 65% inside the paint
simmons is shooting 33% outside of it tho

As of a few days ago...

- 35.2 percent in the paint and 23.3 percent
outside the paint

- 50 percent from the line

There's not a lot of positives to take from Lonzo's shooting right now. I hope he improves, not burying a rookie after less than 20 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom