• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screech ain't got no heart.
Dammit..soon as i say youre wrong...you speak truth lol

Would i be happier if screech drake just unloaded the clip?

Dawg i cant wait til he gets in the gym. Hopefully those were tears of determination. Dude has to rewire his entire central nervous system. All that muscle memory needs Alzheimer's.

Damn.

Last edited:
I think he'll be fine once he switches his form up. I feel it's holding him back just because he can't shoot if he's going right.

Have to get rid of either J Rich or Tyler Johnson (Pls trade Rich), I don't know what Spo's thinking having those guys run the SF rotation or play PG... Well them and Wayne Ellington, lest I forget. Have 5 Centers on the roster(6 if you want to count UD) but still have Tyler Johnson playing SF... Hope they're up to something dubious

And pls trade Hassan while his value can still net something positive

18, 10, 9, 5 to go with Biid's 46 17, 7 and 7, damn. Fultz comes back in high gear and we're talking about the youngest Playoff team in history

Embiid showing again he’s completely unguardable.

Meanwhile another 1-9 night.

D1792AE8-A9D6-429C-89AE-E6679D90CA28.png

7BAD9855-01E0-4B31-88FE-4A8A9A0771D5.gif

Hope you type with that same energy on Saturday buc em.

Your boys were looking real frail and shook against actual competition last Saturday.

It was a one point game at halftime and then you guys pulled away like you do with every other team. The Rockets are the second best team in your conference and we should have beat them both games if it wasn't for a miracle in one of them.

I'll be there at the game on Saturday so you'll get my reaction to whatever happens afterwards.

18, 10, 9, 5 to go with Biid's 46 17, 7 and 7, damn. Fultz comes back in high gear and we're talking about the youngest Playoff team in history

Fultz could be held out the rest of the year and we'd still be a playoff team honestly. He comes back and plays like a #1 pick and idk who the hell is beating us 4 out of 7 games in the East this year besides the Celtics and Cavs. Embiid and Simmons are already that good.

Fultz could be held out the rest of the year and we'd still be a playoff team honestly. He comes back and plays like a #1 pick and idk who the hell is beating us 4 out of 7 games in the East this year besides the Celtics and Cavs. Embiid and Simmons are already that good.

East is going to be a dogfight this year, I don't feel completely confident in 6ers yet but if Fultz is Fultz then I don't see how not

DeMarcus Cousins...a big....is leading the NBA in turnovers.

Having a great year otherwise but yea, that's a problem. He desperately needs to play with a dominant playmaker (Not Rondo), would like to see him in CLE or MIA (For no particular reason other than to get a star and possibly shed salary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom