Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell asleep last night in the 3rd :smh:

Jojo unguardable :smh: :pimp:

Sixers gonna be a problem if those two can stay on the floor

BBB gotta do something with that shot..he missing left, right, short and long...missing everything when he shooting.

Last edited:
But I agree though, still baffles me how Lebron to the Sixers is flying under the radar. You didn't even mention Fultz.

Fultz James Simmons Embiid Saric Covington

WOW (assuming Simmons coninutes to improve, Embiid stays healthy and Fultz is back to being who he is suppose to be)

No joke, EVERY year in my 2K GM mode, this man LeBron goes to the Sixers.

Just want to note I've BEEN a Sixers defender.

Love Embiid and love Ben. Second favorite team to watch behind NY's own.

I'm not even going to hate on Lonzo, **** is rough I actually feel bad for him right now. When he looked down after missing that second 3 last night...

I'm not even going to hate on Lonzo, **** is rough I actually feel bad for him right now. When he looked down after missing that second 3 last night...

lonzoshirtoverhead.gif

See I would never make that face because I never expect to make a 3, so it's nothing to lose. I just say "My bad, my bad".

Bricking doesn't hurt my emotions, just my team.

But I agree though, still baffles me how Lebron to the Sixers is flying under the radar.

Not just LeBron. Couldn't they also sign Paul George as well, since pretty much everything they have they obtained through the draft?

This starting lineup:

PG: Simmons
SG: PG
SF: Bron
PF: Covington
C: Embiid

:sick: Average height like 6'10.

Not sure what Luke and team can do for Lonzo. They do need a backdoor lob play for him to maybe get his confidence going

Talking heads want him to go to the basket when he can’t even do that.

Main reason I believe there's nothing they can do for real right now is because it isn't solely a confidence issue. They completely ignored very real, very apparent red flags and are just gonna have to suffer through however long it takes him to fix some of the issues. I don't believe he's a true 30% shooter from the field but I don't believe his issues are because he's not confident. He can't do some things because of his flaws

Bron and Simmons couldn't coexist together in the same team.

I'm not even sure what kind of FA I'd want to target this off season.

I think they could, probably would need to move someone like Saric though if Bron came to the Sixers

Main reason I believe there's nothing they can do for real right now is because it isn't solely a confidence issue. They completely ignored very real, very apparent red flags and are just gonna have to suffer through however long it takes him to fix some of the issues. I don't believe he's a true 30% shooter from the field but I don't believe his issues are because he's not confident. He can't do some things because of his flaws

That's true, but at the same time it's becoming a confidence issue as well which could potentially impact the parts of his game that do work right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom