• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron and Simmons couldn't coexist together in the same team.

I'm not even sure what kind of FA I'd want to target this off season.

I don't know if two LeBrons could play with each other on the court

If we could find a way to get Klay it would be a wrap though

Ben
JJ
Klay
Covington
Embiid

Floor spacing galore

It’s not the ideal fit, but I do think they could play together. He’s basically a Powerball winner’s version of Dario. Simmons-JJ-Covington-Bron-Embiid is really scary.

that is kind of the way I look at it, it would be great having Bron here but I don't want him stunting Simmon's growth

Celtics will come back to earth

stephen curry 3 pointer vs clippers gif.gif

Won't be the first time we break one of your streaks

smartdrive.gif

1st time watching Ben Simmons play last night and liked his game. Saw he was a rebound short of a triple double, and saw in the post game that he said Embiid stole a rebound from him. Does he hunt for triple - doubles like Westbrook as well or was he joking?

1st time watching Ben Simmons play last night and liked his game. Saw he was a rebound short of a triple double, and saw in the post game that he said Embiid stole a rebound from him. Does he hunt for triple - doubles like Westbrook as well or was he joking?

He was joking fool. Ben has always been a great rebounder regardless. He could get a triple double every night if that's what he wanted to play for.

That's true, but at the same time it's becoming a confidence issue as well which could potentially impact the parts of his game that do work right now.

Absolutely. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that confidence isn't an issue now. It is absolutely becoming a larger issue every game but ultimately

Confidence aside, lonzo’s misses are telling to me for him as a shooter. Wide open shots consistently going wayward isn’t a good sign

This is the issue

Not just LeBron. Couldn't they also sign Paul George as well, since pretty much everything they have they obtained through the draft?

This starting lineup:

PG: Simmons
SG: PG
SF: Bron
PF: Covington
C: Embiid

:sick: Average height like 6'10.

It’s not the ideal fit, but I do think they could play together. He’s basically a Powerball winner’s version of Dario. Simmons-JJ-Covington-Bron-Embiid is really scary.

I don't know if two LeBrons could play with each other on the court

If we could find a way to get Klay it would be a wrap though

Ben
JJ
Klay
Covington
Embiid

Floor spacing galore

I like how everyone just completely forgot about fultz already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back