• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If 76ers get Klay because Dubs wanna keep Dray they'll be so dangerous. I still have faith in Fultz. He'll be a good 6th man. Or he can just be PG and Simmons can play Point Forward ala LeBron.

Not just LeBron. Couldn't they also sign Paul George as well, since pretty much everything they have they obtained through the draft?

This starting lineup:

PG: Simmons
SG: PG
SF: Bron
PF: Covington
C: Embiid

:sick: Average height like 6'10.
mila walkey is currently the tallest team at like 80" ( 6'-8")

IMG_0343.PNG

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/stephen-curry-teaches-shooting-ball-handling-and-scoring

For the non hooper :smokin

There's really no good reason to think that Fultz won't come back and be an awesome player...

Would be as dumb as writing off Embiid or Simmons after they missed their first seasons (which many did)

The way Fultz gets in to paint whenever he wants is encouraging. I hope he doesn't start to shy away from contact cause of his FT struggles.

With the way Simmons projects to be I could see Fultz becoming a super sixth man.

fultz and lonzo will be fine. Lonzo been showing the goods once in a while.

I’m just waiting for lonzo to show me the full load more consistently.

That game last night. Damn embiid got next. Hate his personality but damn that dude is a baller the moves he pulls at his size isn't fair. If only zukma had got that dunk on embiid.
Can't wait to see a sixer Cavs game.

Lonzo needs to be sent down to the g league for awhile to work on his game. It's sad now. It's true tho. I got no patience and I hate waiting. At least I admit it tho.

Last edited:
That game last night. Damn embiid got next. Hate his personality but damn that dude is a baller. Can't wait to see a sixer Cavs game.

Lonzo needs to be sent down to the g league for awhile to work on his game. It's sad now.

I don’t that would be good for his confidence if he can’t score down there. He’d rack up those touchdown assists since they play no defense though

I don’t that would be good for his confidence if he can’t score down there. He’d rack up those touchdown assists since they play no defense though
his confidence looks shot already tho. At least send him to the bench and let him work limited minutes against backup dudes.

I'd be worried about fultz if I was Philly. What kind of dude changes his shot instead of rehabbing and getting help when they injured. What's his wonderlic test score.

Even without him they straight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom