• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“They’re not going to beat the Golden State Warriors and they’re not going to hold them to 94 points, I can promise you that.”

Good prognosis, Chuck. :lol:

This win really shows the brilliance of Brad Stevens. Boston has played them hard nosed as far back as 2015.

Curry gotta bring back the Malcolm X fade. Right now hes looking like a 2003 southern rapper. All he’s missing are the dirty AF1s with Burberry print and NBA patch jeans

One of the more difficult parts of being an athlete is having to talk about tough times in front of the media. Imagine your best friend dying less than 24 hours ago and 15 dudes with cameras and tape recorders are like "hey so tell me about your dead friend" while they're all staring at you

One of the more difficult parts of being an athlete is having to talk about tough times in front of the media. Imagine your best friend dying less than 24 hours ago and 15 dudes with cameras and tape recorders are like "hey so tell me about your dead friend" while they're all staring at you

Imagine playing right after a loved one passed away and getting traded after the season.

That brown video is disturbing as hell. Son is up there cracking and all those reporters got **** in his face.

**** the media

feels man. Really rooting for this kid. Celtic or not.

Celtics team likeable af. Idc what any lakers fan says. That roster..outside of Smart dumbass is likeable. Lileable like 14-15 dubs. Young dudes that play hard for each other.

Every team is likeable until they're winning games that matter.

They traded away a player who suited up to play for them one day after the sudden death of his sister like he was a piece of meat.

Unfortunately it's a business, they did what they had to do to get better

They also traded him to LeBron/the team that made the Finals three years in a row :lol: not like they dumped him to the Suns or Nets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom