• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t really talked about it because they’ve been winning but Kyrie shooting hasn’t been that great. If I’m not mistaken all of his numbers are down from last year.
Going to give him an adjustment period before I actually become critical of his shooting. On the bright side, he's 2nd in the league in "clutch scoring."

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.28.52 AM.png

Going to give him an adjustment period before I actually become critical of his shooting. On the bright side, he's 2nd in the league in "clutch scoring."

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.28.52 AM.png

He's always been clutch, that was never in question. It's just the overall regression in his efficiency that everyone expected to go up with Brad. But you're right, I'd give him until January.

I didn’t see the whole game but Jaylen Brown played the best defense I’ve ever seen on KD

I didn't see the whole game either but yeah Jaylen did a great job on Durant. I probably still roll with Tony Allen strapping up Durant as the best defense I ever seen against him since Durant was even scared to dribble in front of him :lol:

Guys I think are worth note-

Ersan Ilyasova
Nerlens Noel
Will Barton
Lou Williams
Julius Randle
Kyle O'Quinn
Mario Hezonja
Jahlil Okafor
Alex Len
Ed Davis
Y’all can have Hezonja for a 2023 2nd rounder and a Black Friday copy of NBA Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom