Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

To hold that roster playing in that offense to under 90 points is nothing short of incredible.

Just a herculean effort, impeccable execution on that end.

Bottom 10 offense right now & I'll be surprised if that holds up. So even if the defense doesn't stay historically great they'll probably still cruise to the #1 seed in the conference, setting up a fun 2nd round vs. WAS/MIL/CLE

I didn’t see the whole game but Jaylen Brown played the best defense I’ve ever seen on KD

I was in my crib dumbfounded like “is KD really getting clamped up right now?”

Of course KD got his because he’s KD but that’s about as best you can defend the 2nd best player in the league.

To hold that roster playing in that offense to under 90 points is nothing short of incredible.

Just a herculean effort, impeccable execution on that end.

Bottom 10 offense right now & I'll be surprised if that holds up. So even if the defense doesn't stay historically great they'll probably still cruise to the #1 seed in the conference, setting up a fun 2nd round vs. WAS/MIL/CLE

We haven’t really talked about it because they’ve been winning but Kyrie shooting hasn’t been that great. If I’m not mistaken all of his numbers are down from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom