• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The NFL trying to steal the best commissioner in sports.

full

The NFL knows that the best product in sports today is the NBA

celtics roster looking nice and young :evil:
could see them in the finals in 3-4 yrs
ainge really did set them up for the future and have their guys hit their prime when GS guys hit their decline

Cp3 coming back was going to hurt the rockets tho.....they only won by like 30. Smh cp3 already messing up the chemistry . Should've been a 60 point win last night.

celtics roster looking nice and young :evil:
could see them in the finals in 3-4 yrs
ainge really did set them up for the future and have their guys hit their prime when GS guys hit their decline
lebby or not, Celtics will run the east by next season
this coming from a laker fan

They traded away a player who suited up to play for them one day after the sudden death of his sister like he was a piece of meat.

the players didnt trade him. when i say team is likeable, i mean strictly the players.

even though i have mixed feelings on the decision their FO made in regards to IT. On one hand it sucks they played him to the left like that...on the other hand, it was a smart business decision that, at least for now, is already paying dividends.

Celtics must have used that game plan that Jae Crowder gave to Kevin Durant during the free agency process. That he said was guaranteed to beat Golden State.

Celtics schedule making it seem like they wont lose til january 4th

brooooooo

Celtics coming for that 73-9??????

If...potentially....they dont take that 3rd loss til january...I'd say that record is in jeopardy.

Would be an incredible narrative, even with kyrie shooting meh.

brooooooo

Celtics coming for that 73-9??????

If...potentially....they dont take that 3rd loss til january...I'd say that record is in jeopardy.

Would be an incredible narrative, even with kyrie shooting meh.
Kyrie isnt even the motor to their success
They subbed him out in the 3rd and went on that crazy run.

Cp3 coming back was going to hurt the rockets tho.....they only won by like 30. Smh cp3 already messing up the chemistry . Should've been a 60 point win last night.

Chris Paul is the best player on that roster. Gonna need James St. Pierre to pull his weight in the postseason so my guy can get a ring.

Passed out early last night at halftime of the warriors game. Looked like they were about to go on a run. Woke up to them losing :lol:. Steph was high last night.

How CP look with Harden? I’m seeing harden had 33 at half or something :sick:

Man I don't care how bad a team you are, you made it to the NBA, a small elite group of the best players, and all are paid handsomely. You can't let a team hang 90 on your head by halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom