• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox ain't really doing anything. That's why people ain't talking about him. When the first opportunity comes he need to get outta Sac.

People will look at the stats and not look at the leading the league in minutes. The narrative and also the media hype that LeBron still the best player in the world when that just isn't true anymore.

They just want to slurp LeBron. Kd is better then LeBron right now no debate.lebrons time as the best player in the world been over..

Last edited:
People will look at the stats and not look at the leading the league in minutes. The narrative and also the media hype that LeBron still the best player in the world when that just isn't true anymore.

Guy gets to play terrible defense on a league average team...but puts up great box score numbers and efficiency....and he has the title.

Meanwhile, the reining finals mvp is putting up equally elite numbers while playing elite defense on a team with the 2nd best record in basketball.

But nope. Bron is “still clear cut the #1 player in the world” let everyone tell it.

DPFeSGrUQAAWsZH.jpg

I saw Nicole Murphy in person this weekend, Uncle Shannon def should risk it all.

My list is still the same as it was a week or two ago when a friend and D.C. Had had it with me for bringing up MVP

Hardens year brehs. He's entered a new dimension

Greek is in the waiting room just in case

I saw Nicole Murphy in person this weekend, Uncle Shannon def should risk it all.
Bruh I don't even know what I was watching this weekend but saw her and her daughters doing a photoshoot. Her daughters were fine as hell but she still overshadowed them looking like a whole snack. She's bad.

Bron is off to one of the best offensive seasons of his career.
Yup but LeBrons team record might just be bad enough were it would make the difference cause Kawhi could be at 27,6,3 with elite defense and KD could just put up his normal stats and win 66 games

Bruh I don't even know what I was watching this weekend but saw her and her daughters doing a photoshoot. Her daughters were fine as hell but she still overshadowed them looking like a whole snack. She's bad.

She's 49 bruh, it don't make no gaddamn sense how fine she is.

Hardens games vs Indy and phx were the most impressive things I've seen this season

Outside of whatever the warriors do because they're the warriors

Yup but LeBrons team record might just be bad enough were it would make the difference cause Kawhi could be at 27,6,3 with elite defense and KD could just put up his normal stats and win 66 games
Cavs still have the 4th best record in East despite getting off to a terrible start. I think they are definitely vulnerable, but it's not like they are going to be around the 8th seed or anything like that.

That boy Westbrook going to want to throw hands after what Steph does to him on Wednesday.....

Super high levels of disrespect. Got the pile pushed by a ***** who don’t weigh no more than 190bs. Then they win the tip, make a buzzer beating 3 and run straight into the tunnel laughing.

:lol:

That boy Westbrook going to want to throw hands after what Steph does to him on Wednesday.....

Super high levels of disrespect. Got the pile pushed by a ***** who don’t weigh no more than 190bs. Then they win the tip, make a buzzer beating 3 and run straight into the tunnel laughing.

:lol:

Who is choking Steph out in the screen cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom