• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think smart gonna be a celtic next year?
My assumption is that there isn't a team out there willing to give him some huge contract, so yeah, the Celts will just re-sign him. His shooting is pathetic and can't really get any worse, but he's really good in pretty much every other facet of the game. Our best lineups statistically all have him in it.

Dwights been really good this year but that doesn't fit the narrative.

OKC plays like a bunch of losers (Melo/Russ) but at the same time it's just going to take them a while to click. They'll be find come March/April.

As for the Russ can't play with other stars, I don't know, he and Durant didn't pretty damn well for a while if I remember.

when the game slows down in the playoffs i can see the thunder beating everyone in the west except the warriors and the rockets. i mean theyll probably be the third best team in the west even if the record doesnt say they are. they got no shot at winning the chip tho unless injuries happen to the teams i mentioned who will beat that as.

how wouldn't the Celtics beat the Cavs in the conference finals? the Celtics look like a much more complete team and can play defense

how wouldn't the Celtics beat the Cavs in the conference finals? the Celtics look like a much more complete team and can play defense
I think it'll be tough if Hayward isn't able to play. We haven't seen Cleveland at full health yet. Seems a bit unfair to judge the current product like it's exactly what they're going to be come playoff time.

Y’all really believe this don’t you

I’m honestly surprised that so
Many people think lebron raymundo james is gonna lose to the Celtics. IT isn’t even back yet. Cavs are gonna win 4-2 and I’m only giving the Celtics 2 games out of pity. Bron going back to the finals to get swept again by the fraudiors.

Y’all really believe this don’t you

I’m honestly surprised that so
Many people think lebron raymundo james is gonna lose to the Celtics. IT isn’t even back yet. Cavs are gonna win 4-2 and I’m only giving the Celtics 2 games out of pity. Bron going back to the finals to get swept again by the fraudiors.

They just want to see him lose lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom