Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I can only imagine how salty LeBron is about all of this :lol:

He thought there was no way in hell Kyrie could go out on his own and do this. I really do hope they bust the Cavs *** in the playoffs.

He ain't doing it on his own tho.

Some of ya'll, I swear.

Where is everyone getting this narrative that LeBron hates Kyrie and ever said that he couldn't flourish on his own.

Bron knows damn well what kinda player Kyrie is, so I doubt he's surprised at how he has been playing.

He ain't doing it on his own tho.

Some of ya'll, I swear.

On his own as in without LeBron and with him being THE guy. Most people on here just pointed to Kyrie's win/loss record in his first couple years before LeBron got there and said he'd never be a winner.

Kyrie will be fine. But this season he will bring inexperienced players into the playoffs.

Therefore they will not beat the Cavs. I get it though.

If they had Hayward and another bench piece (big) that was half way decent they can take it.

Kyrie vs. Curry pt. 4

Haywards injury might've been a blessing. Tatum and Brown can now develop this season.

Celtics might just trade Hayward for someone. I prefer Tatum and Brown over Hayward.

Hayward is the better player now.

But I think Tatum and Brown can be better than that. I like the Combo of them 2 along with Kyrie.
They aren't trading Hayward. Just the thought of it is ridiculous. The whole point of drafting Tatum and signing Hayward is so they all play together. He would legitimately fit perfectly with what we've seen from Tatum/Brown.

So how does Boston work it next year though? Brown/Tatum are the future there, but you have Gordon who never really got a chance to do his thing, what would the starting 5 even look like.

So how does Boston work it next year though? Brown/Tatum are the future there, but you have Gordon who never really got a chance to do his thing, what would the starting 5 even look like.
The starting 5 is exactly what it was in Game 1 of the season. Kyrie-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom