• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what melo means man. All 3 of them are legit playing timid in the half court due. I’m not huge on the prospects of this working out as of now but i wouldn’t be shocked if they found a groove and went off for like 12 straight

How Sway?

I watched Paul George bring the ball up and launch from Curry range with no hesitation.

I watched Melo post up and demand the ball on consecutive possessions before pivoting until he traveled or launching a fade away 2.5.

Russell Westbrook running red lights with tunnel vision blasting in his ears for a contested lay-up while screaming for a foul.

Nah, fam. Old habits die hard.

Westbrook is the type of guy who needs just role players who don't demand the ball. Along with great defenders all around. He needs 3D along with A decent bench. He doesn't need PG or Melo. He's like AI 76ers team.

Kyrie deadass got And1/Globetrotter handles (with the carrying) with an elite NBA skill set.

My dude has the G.O.A.T. handle.

Kyrie got the GOAT handles.

And1 handles are nothing.

NBA players can do the same BS.

All they do is dance and carry on ISO

NBA you gotta get by these top tier defenders then the rim protector and the help defense if you get by the guy.

I tell people all the time if Harden wants to lock one of y'all up it will be done.

Kyrie got the GOAT handles.

And1 handles are nothing.

NBA players can do the same BS.

All they do is dance and carry on ISO

NBA you gotta get by these top tier defenders then the rim protector and the help defense if you get by the guy.

I tell people all the time if Harden wants to lock one of y'all up it will be done.

Exactly;Kyrie is saucy with purpose. He always gets to his spot. That’s why I followed up my statement with “elite NBA skill set”.

Speaking of Harden I almost wanna say that he’s a better offensive player than KD at this point but don’t wanna seem like a looney. But got damn he moves like water on the wood and is on some video game **** right now.

Last edited:
the NBA is the only place where people doubt the actual talent that they are viewing for some reason.. Harden is 6'5 220 with a 7'0 wingspan at peak physical condition.. Dudes would be pressed to even get off a shot on him.

NTers struggle unlocking the bathroom stall but think they can lockup nba players or beat them off the dribble lol

It'll be interesting to see who gets the fan vote all star selection between Embiid/Porzingis. It'll be one of them for sure if they're still walking by February.

God I can only imagine how salty LeBron is about all of this :lol:

He thought there was no way in hell Kyrie could go out on his own and do this. I really do hope they bust the Cavs *** in the playoffs.

the NBA is the only place where people doubt the actual talent that they are viewing for some reason.. Harden is 6'5 220 with a 7'0 wingspan at peak physical condition.. Dudes would be pressed to even get off a shot on him.

Well said.

It'll be interesting to see who gets the fan vote all star selection between Embiid/Porzingis. It'll be one of them for sure if they're still walking by February.

What? Embiid might be top 3 in votes this season. He's entertaining on and off the court.

Kyrie has best handles in nba history. He mixes everyone and its all for a reason. Not just to embarrass you..but you def getting top 10'd.

Him and curry..well for different reasons..use handles like surgeons. Scalpel work. Laser precision. One to get wide open 3s, the other to get to the lane. Wild.

They have to meet in the finals. David vs goliath cliche been lame. Curry been showed he's best player akron ever birthed.

But curry vs kyrie is very lit.

Star Boy vs Astro boy.

Baby twist vs Flat Eart Bert

Coachella girl tat vs Friends Ross n Rachel we were on a break! tat

June finna be sizzling

Kyrie vs. Curry pt. 4

Haywards injury might've been a blessing. Tatum and Brown can now develop this season.

Celtics might just trade Hayward for someone. I prefer Tatum and Brown over Hayward.

Hayward is the better player now.

But I think Tatum and Brown can be better than that. I like the Combo of them 2 along with Kyrie.

All FAX up top freeze freeze .

We are truly fortunate to be in a time to see the best to ever do it in regards to their skill set.(Curry=GOAT shooter/ Kyrie= GOAT ball handler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom